Epic Perfect World

Cube of Fate Guide

Can this guide please get a sticky :)

Ennaoj

Room 7 - Have a Listen

Talk to the butterfly, and then run pass the two mobs on the left side of the wall. All other mobs will kill in 1 shot if you approach them. Then go over to the NPC on the right corner to get your die. This room never changes.
 Diagram of the Room       
                                   NPC
SAFE   DEADLY   DEADLY   DEADLY   DEADLY
SAFE   DEADLY   DEADLY   DEADLY   DEADLY
START       BUTTERFLY

Weird that it says the room never changes.
Twice I died, and I followed the diagram.
Other times, twas all ok.

Glitch?

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath

Weird that it says the room never changes.
Twice I died, and I followed the diagram.
Other times, twas all ok.

Glitch?

No Glitch sis :D, jus go to the left most side of the wall, because sometimes the monsters have large ranges

Ennaoj

Make that 3 times now.

Ennaoj

No Glitch sis :D, jus go to the left most side of the wall, because sometimes the monsters have large ranges

Read.
I said I followed the diagram.
I am almost stitched to the wall.

Offline Ethalithiel

W8 gonna try it for my self

Offline Ethalithiel

Ok. I try it but nothing happens to me im alive XD

Ennaoj

If it doesnt happen to you, that doesnt mean it's not bugged

Offline sagar9415

• Beginner
hi .... i did cube for first time today...i lost at the roon where we have to arrange unique colors in a single line ...after losing that i got sent bak to start ...but now i cant enter again coz i dont have the puzzle cube..plsss help

Offline Impulsive

hi .... i did cube for first time today...i lost at the roon where we have to arrange unique colors in a single line ...after losing that i got sent bak to start ...but now i cant enter again coz i dont have the puzzle cube..plsss help

You won't get another chance if you fail the room 51-60.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
A tip to finishing that room is to draw it out before starting the actual quest. Its like Sudoku where you need to have one of each color horizontally and vertically. You can take as much time to figure it out and then begin the actual quest and fill them out. Like Impulsive said, rooms 51-60 are non-repeatable.

Offline sagar9415

• Beginner
ohk...thnx for the info :D

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

If you're absolutely terrible at Sudoku, you can try this link.

Click me

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
If you're absolutely terrible at Sudoku, you can try this link.

Click me
^ Best link, helped me with 51 - 60 when needed lol.
Hey ya'll, I was doing cube yesterday and I got lost in the sea of portals in the Drifting Bottle room in room 56. I was following the guides but I was unable to get back to room A by using the 2nd row 3rd hole portal, instead I think I had to go through the 3rd row, 2nd hole portal.

I was wondering if this was a bug or just a change, or am I reading the guide wrong? It's been a while since I was doing Cube of Fate runs so I apologise if it's my mistake. :tiger-32:

Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥