I'll wait for a response ^^

XxChrisxX211

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
No.

I'm not asking you anything.

DJBFF

I'm not asking you anything.
What you just said is quite unreasonable because that person just tried to help you, so you should say thanks, and not to be so mean.

XxChrisxX211

So? I didn't ask you if you were asking me anything. Free opinion, you DID make it under general discussion. So i'm sure i can type/say anything i like. This should've been done in PM from the begin with...

Edit: And most of the Time, GM's and Agatio rarely do Namechanges, you'd have to be in their Good-Book to even be recommended for a Name-Change . Hence the "No" I didn't feel the need to go into any further explanation , So i said No. >.>

Offline karylle

yes its possible to change your name just email agatio the name you want!!

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
What you just said is quite unreasonable because that person just tried to help you, so you should say thanks, and not to be so mean.

Not really.

Because he doesnt know if it available or not.
If a GM says yes and he is saying no, whats the point of saying thanks?

XxChrisxX211

Actually i do, but assume what you will. Ive seen multuiple people ask such as you have done so now, and get rejected. Smh.~ Whatever broski. Do what you wish

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Actually i do, but assume what you will. Ive seen multuiple people ask such as you have done so now, and get rejected. Smh.~ Whatever broski. Do what you wish

It's a simple question, u can't know the answer of a GM.
If they say NO, and ur correct what do you want? a prize?

XxChrisxX211

I was only saying, no need to get bitchy. And you should've done it through a pm like any normal person who knew how this server actually worked, are you new?
And yeah, what chu go boo? Id love  a prize. Chill your tits man. Just sharing my opinion, ;) GL though HEUHEU

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
 :rolleyes:

The thread will be locked, Plz pm or email Agatio, to you get a answer to that.

Agatio doenst usually do Name changes, unless there is a valid reason to do so. So pm him and discuss that with him.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto