Epic Perfect World

Attack/defense level stones

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Okay, I know how the title might sound. But before You start flaming,

This is a suggestion for weapon stones only.

Honestly, I would like to have an option to shard attack or defense levels into my weapon. +2 or +3 per stone is fine in my opinion. Damage increase would be similar to that of pure god stones and it wouldn't imbalance the game as much as armor attack/defense level stones as it would give maximum of 6% change in damage. Of course, to shard attack levels you would have to sacrifice channeling, which most mage's shard, or physical attack increase from Gloom sacred stone which most assassins, warriors use.

Now, these do not need to be regular Pure god stones. Something like elite pure god stones would be nice. Event token exchange and whatnot.

Share your opinions, thanks.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I don't see this happening, there's some classes that are already overpowered. Giving them more attack levels would not be a fun time.

Offline caleb1997

• ~Slade
  • Don't feed the trolls, it makes them want moar 0.0
its always a good thing for people to express new ideas. id say that there could be problems because the amount of people who add pure atk lvl or pure def lvl would create chaos with people who cannot get them or do not know how. Alot of players would start spamming the forums, asking for them to be removed. i quite like the server how it is, its well balanced and dosent need changes. that  just what i think
Im new. but i have this to say, if you dont like me thats ok. its not like i can do much, but theres still no need to be impolite for no reason to others.

Tali

I could use a few more attack levels, I guess.

With stones I'd probably be around 100 or so.

So maybe not.

I think r8r gives use enough attk/def levels on its own.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Game doesn't need more defense levels. And if the damage from atk level stones would be similar from +100 atk / +20 stat, there is no point in adding them.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Though having them would be so sexual! QQ
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
No.

Agatio just removed attack/def levels off archer blessings/school blessings.  Adding the stones in would defeat the purpose of removing those stats on the blessings.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I thought this was what r8 was for... get the attack or def you want... >:

Offline Λrai

• Worm
Wizzys with 20-30 atk lvl more? They're allready OverPowered with their 40k hits  :'(

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Lol why is everyone like wizzy are op?
THEY ARE NOT, learn how to kill them :/
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy