Epic Perfect World

Things that annoy you in-game

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
The ladies.  8) (inb4 'there are no girls on the internetz')

There's females. Then of course they get accused of pretending and really being male or being fat and ugly that sit at home behind their computer screen's shoving potato chips down their throat.

Which there are females like that but it's not completely accurate.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
There's females. Then of course they get accused of pretending and really being male or being fat and ugly that sit at home behind their computer screen's shoving potato chips down their throat.

Which there are females like that but it's not completely accurate.

Yep, I'm a female, but I remember when I was first playing PWI, people asked me if I was a guy (despite playing a female char).  This was when I was still relatively new to MMO's, PWI being my first, and I had no idea that guys actually did play female chars (I later found out that many do it just to look at their char's butt).  So...when I came to EPW, I made a male char and did a few mind***s.  I made a male char to look at his abs. xD

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yep, I'm a female, but I remember when I was first playing PWI, people asked me if I was a guy (despite playing a female char).  This was when I was still relatively new to MMO's, PWI being my first, and I had no idea that guys actually did play female chars (I later found out that many do it just to look at their char's butt).  So...when I came to EPW, I made a male char and did a few mind***s.  I made a male char to look at his abs. xD

I don't like playing male chars much aside from Barbs due to the fact a lot of them look so flamboyant.
I'm not against gays but I'm not one myself so what's the point?

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Racial abuse, QQing and Team Leader and officers raging in fac chat.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
May I also just say that most of the male fash looks about a few thousand percent better than the majority of the fem fash? Also animations and model in general '-'
Haha.. if you look at my toons you'll find half of them to be male, with one that I'd prefer as a dude but sadly can't have as one because of the Untamed's gender lock.

On topic:
A LOT of things to list, but some that irk me the most are.. for example, fem chars customized in such a way that they're basically 90% boobs :/ Or complete sticks. Just not fond of it. To each their own but my GOD does that look ugly to me.
Most of the other things have been mentioned already. Dumb shit in worldchat (nothing specific, so I think I can mention it here?), beggers, sudden and random fac invites.. such things.

Offline caleb1997

• ~Slade
  • Don't feed the trolls, it makes them want moar 0.0
few things i hate:
- When talking in wc and some1 uses you for a reset then dosent thank you
- When talking in wc and some1 uses you for a reset then adds you to Friend list and STILL doesnt thank you
- Random friend invites from strangers
- Spam
- Disrespect of the GM's. (Thanks to all gm's for a brilliant private server)'
- I think that's about it
- OH! and when people say QQ when the other person is obviously NOT QQing. and even when people say it and they are, i see no reason to insult some1 you have beaten. if u win that should be enough for you
Im new. but i have this to say, if you dont like me thats ok. its not like i can do much, but theres still no need to be impolite for no reason to others.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
People using no brain skills such as 3 spark, ironguard powder, occult ice, genie spark.
People that attack your teammate and then complain after they've gotten ganked.
People that can't come up with an argument so all they do is spam "umad" and such nonsenses.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
-People that beg for stuff
-When people use text speak in wc
-Random squad/friend invites
-KSers
-People that think that they are so good in PvP when all they do is stun, triple spark and run away
-People that go into PK mode and have the audacity to complain when someone PKs them, you only have to right to complain if you drop something and you don't get it back
-When people ask for a husband/wife in WC
-Insulting the GMs, their jobs probably aren't easy and insulting them just goes to show how much you appreciate the work they put into the server
-When there is WC drama and nobody is giving out popcorn >:C
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I understand the Tideborn Wiggle though...they are supposed to be fish, but someone pressed the wiggle button one too many times.

- Tideborn character models, they wiggle too much...

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Chire

TierHarribel. Nuff said.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Tali

Incorrectly pressing Enter to type and then suddenly, boxes, boxes everywhere.

XxChrisxX211

-Brs
-Brs
-Brs
-Spammers-
-Brs
-Scammers
-Brs
-People spamming that they're selling something.
-People crying about getting slapped around in 1v1/mass pk
-People licking the GM's balls in order to get someone banned[Usually done over WC in mass groups]
-People licking the women GM's poons to get someone banned.
-Brs

Offline Chire

Incorrectly pressing Enter to type and then suddenly, boxes, boxes everywhere.

OO EMM EFF GEE!! I HATE THAT! When I wanna type and either QUEST is TAKEN or FINISHED or I fking dont press ENTER!!!!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Chire

- People starting pk/tw drama on WC
- When people randomly invite you (guild/squad)
- My 10 minutes long freeze/lag (choose w/e u like more)
- Not being able to walk through west normally, and if I do, I am stuck there for another hour. Cause I cant get out.
- Guild hoppers
- When someone is begging for constant help with smth he CAN SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- When someone is begging for officer position. Sir if you are good, you gonna get it. Begging will only help you not get it.
- When people who know shit about pw as a GAME start to act smart. (not talking about pvp)
- When people beg for gear parts instead go and farm it. What it takes? Like 1 hour? Lazy asses.
- When people join a guild, get the lvl and gear fro mthe guild and then they leave (Honestly those people make me wanna 1v1 them in real and kill them)
- TierHarribel. (Dat bich be hub like fk. QQ and shit, trippin balls.)

Aps assasin

Dph assasin