Epic Perfect World

Nation Wars.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Oh, and Brash, here's another Wizard dealing 400k on what I believe is a Blademaster.

http://epicpw.com/media/nohomo-shadowx-r8-wiz-highest-dmg/

Good fight.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
We still on this topic?
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline C

• ☾⋆
We still on this topic?

Eh, I believe I rest my case.
Good day :)

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
can we stay on topic.
NW require tons of ppl to attend and this server does not have the numbers to have decent NW considering each fight should be 20vs20.
here do the math see if epic got ppl to cover fights on this map
http://s781.beta.photobucket.com/user/DUDE2509/media/newtwmap-1.png.html#/user/DUDE2509/media/newtwmap-1.png.html?&_suid=13634653080980680603171116738
there are at least 12 fights taking over at the same time. to have a decent fights over 700ppl shold be attending and it's 2hrs fights.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I've hit 70ks on regular occasions as a wizard. It's not as fancy as 400k, but it oneshots anything short of a barb in tiger form. Wherever you're getting your information, Brash, you should probably look elsewhere.

Sorry, what misinformation did I give? I said wizards normal hits are nowhere near 400k. Show me a legitimate screenshot where a wizard hit 400k on someone that wasn't dragoned and veno amped like in MacMillers.

As for the other one, oh my god, a wizard hitting his guildies that were more than likely also debuffed and a BM in phys marrow. What a complete and total shock.

can we stay on topic.
NW require tons of ppl to attend and this server does not have the numbers to have decent NW considering each fight should be 20vs20.

During TW just now there were 965 players online, so if it were after TW we'd be alright. The problem would be that the update changes TW time, and I don't know if Aga can change it.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Sorry, what misinformation did I give? I said wizards normal hits are nowhere near 400k. Show me a legitimate screenshot where a wizard hit 400k on someone that wasn't dragoned and veno amped like in MacMillers.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

Show me a legitimate screenshot.

oh my god, a wizard hitting his guildies that were more than likely also debuffed and a BM in phys marrow. What a complete and total shock.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Brash come in game i need talk with u now ty
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Show me a legitimate screenshot where a wizard hit 400k on someone that wasn't dragoned and veno amped like in MacMillers.

As for the other one, oh my god, a wizard hitting his guildies that were more than likely also debuffed and a BM in phys marrow. What a complete and total shock.

Lets all play Hooked on Phonics, since clearly you didn't understand the big red part.:normal-1:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
What's the problem with it being his guild mates?

Legitimate screenshot?
What do you think I did? Pulled it out of my ass?

You originally said no Wizard can deal that kind of damage when proof is right there in the damn pudding.
Didn't mention de-buffs and what-not.

No need to act like all rude and basically treat someone like they're mentally retarded because, frankly, that's what you're doing.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Im with Satana on this one...Whats NOT legitimate about it? :rolleyes:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's very possible for wizard to do over 400k damage, under special circumstances obviously. We don't see what debuffs have been applied to the target. Hit was made on BM who probably had his magic defense reduced to 0 by pdef sutra... And Feeble received from same AoE 'just' 38k which is still a lot, but far less impressive  :)

Anyway, the question was answered so I can close the topic.