Epic Perfect World

Worms vs OC, Sync, AE

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
aww nice vid me like clemy :pig-4:
and plz no trash talks 1v1 clemy if want can come without any buffs see how 1 shot you :pig-8:

XxChrisxX211

aww nice vid me like clemy :pig-4:
and plz no trash talks 1v1 clemy if want can come without any buffs see how 1 shot you :pig-8:
Say no trash-talk but wait...Whats this?  Quit acting like you're better than one, Just because you may have r8 gear, Via donation/No life. Doesnt give you the right to trashtalk when you say refrain from doing it. Hypocrite less.. Derp. Man everyone takes PK a bit too seriously.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
and i still like dis clemy.....

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Just because you may have r8 gear, Via donation/No life. Doesnt give you the right to trashtalk when you say refrain from doing it. Hypocrite less.. Derp. Man everyone takes PK a bit too seriously.

what's wrong with having r8 via donations ? ... and donations with your earned money in rl = no life? .. or not donating and having the time to sit on game to farm your gear = no life ? ... which sounds more plausible ?

Neither = no life ... .. some have a more busy work/study schedules than others to have the time to farm ingame, some work hard/long enough in rl to have the disposable income to donate to get their gear, where as others decides not to take up the load in rl or simply doesn't want to spend cash on a video game, and would rather sit behind a computer for hours on end and farm their gear up...  what ever suits you.. doesn't mean any of them are better than the other. Hypocrite less.. Derp.

Last Edit: Mar 13, 2013, 11:04 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well this was sad. All I wanna say is, the video was freaking awesome....
3 things that were best in the video.
Quality
Skills
Clemy.

Just saying....
Stop flaming and start peeing.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Brizzle

• Frozen Leader
  • Come at me bro
<3<3

I get better, np. I kill this nupe.

Awesome, a challenge. Wanna 1v1 anytime today? Gimme time & place, and we will see about you killing me.

Offline LetsHug

Awesome, a challenge. Wanna 1v1 anytime today? Gimme time & place, and we will see about you killing me.

I'll 1v1 you in her place <3.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Don't rush. I have to get good first. ;o

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Kyw

• Kiwi
okay, good video. But, does ever clemy leaves sz or goes pk self buffed? cuz on all the videos, she's fully buffed.. LOL

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Clearly some people need to learn that your opponents can be better than you without hax. >:

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
okay, good video. But, does ever clemy leaves sz or goes pk self buffed? cuz on all the videos, she's fully buffed.. LOL

No, I tried debuffing her a few times when she was alone, she went to sz as fast as possible.

She never uploads the videos where i'm there :d
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2013, 11:52 am by Tavern

Zilara

Some people don't realise they look ignorant...Clemy pks A LOT alone too, it's not like we always have many people up for pk/there's mass pk. I'm gonna tell her to record only herself too.
this is last video i post :smiley:.Have fun everyone

Offline noname

KillMePlz no.2  :P

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well  I have seen Clemy PK alone. I saw her raping a barb in 1v1 event. So as far as everyone else is concerned I don't know, but she is pretty cool as far as PK goes.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy