Epic Perfect World

Smilies

vlntbty

Would it be possible for you guys to incorporate these smilies in? If not, all good. :)

Last Edit: Mar 13, 2013, 08:28 am by Pythe

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
seems like a cool idea but it would suck if we had to lose some of the other smilies for them since we lost the bears and something else when mice and eggs came

vlntbty

True, don't want to delete any others, just those added. lol

seems like a cool idea but it would suck if we had to lose some of the other smilies for them since we lost the bears and something else when mice and eggs came

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
They would be freaking awesome lol! The best thing would be, with some of them, conveying our msg would be so cool..... No words intended just those smileys...
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

vlntbty

Precisely. :D

They would be freaking awesome lol! The best thing would be, with some of them, conveying our msg would be so cool..... No words intended just those smileys...

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't like these smileys, they would be used to troll others and possibly cause unneeded drama, also it's not possible to add smileys without removing existing ones.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
NUUUUUU.... They would have been so much fun!
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Akuko

I don't like these smileys, they would be used to troll others and possibly cause unneeded drama, also it's not possible to add smileys without removing existing ones.

I guess its just about personal opinion, but none of the smileys we currently have are worth losing the cute teddybears for, those smileys are just too adorable

Ontopic: dont really like this collection of smileys lol

Tali

I'm not much into the "lol so randum xD le reddit" type thing, but new smilies would be nice, of course as agatio said earlier, there's only so many slots given in the coding to add smilies.  :-[

Offline Therras

• Papi.
meng, JUST LOOK AT THE SPARTA SMILEY, DAMNIT. That would be epic in pk. I MEAN THIS IS EPIC PERFECT WORLD, YOU HAVE TO ADD THEM FOR SURE.

Offline Chire

Would it be possible for you guys to incorporate these smilies in? If not, all good. :)

Imma just say- storm xD I know this smileys I love them xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Imma just say- storm xD I know this smileys I love them xD
they are ripped of from some russian forum