• Come at me bro

Offline Leader

My D is bigger >.>   >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 :tiger-29: We will miss you totami <3 Requiem is still the best.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
i got lots of fun here,but there are lots of ppl here who dont respect others and calling names others just cus they can kill them...i dont like this server anymore cus there are ppl without life who farm all day r8 and they got best r8 ever unlike those who have life and job and dont have time for that so it is obviosly this server will be owned by kids ages 12-18 and they will be overpowered so no one will ever will kill them ever...it is meaningless tw for those who got life cus in the end they will beat them...they just send spy to factions and ruin  faction to pass them...those are the ppl here on server...i dont like that...i quit and i am sick of them...they always talk trash talk on world chat again calling names other like noob,fail sin,i got bigger dick and so on...this is not for me anymore...

we are not equal...

those dont respect others...

i was requiem leader for lots of time and i gave up cus of those who overpowered and let them self 20 accounts or so to get the best r8...well this is k good luck all i got good moments here and happy ones i lost lots of friends cus of those overpowered ones who dont respect and the spies over requiem and other factions...

good luck and cya :D

Just because you're getting ganked at TWs every week doesn't mean you can RQ. I mean, you could, but..

The same thing happened to NoHomo, Oblivion, AP, etc. Shit happens. Yes, there are lots of people who play that have really shitty attitudes. If you're going to let that get to you, then you won't make it in reality either. Because, in reality, you can't kill assholes without going to prison.

So, stay. Run Requiem. You may lose shit tons of land. We all do eventually. I mean, what did you expect? Requiem had a quarter of the map. I'm surprised you guys weren't attacked sooner. >.>

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^
nvr knew u but i heard u re a good person. in my opinion honestly u shouldnt let someone ruin your fun. good luck irl :)

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well the game is filled with those kindda fappers. Most of the people here just donate and spam the gold on WC and just keep on reforging, yes for people like us who do jobs and what not shit, even in that case the game is to have fun, if you have people in your fac that makes you happy stick to them... And what about the spies? They don't do shit.... But anyways since you already made the decision, I hope you have a good life ahead... Have fun mate...
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
Goodluck irl tot . u are still the best leader .  ;)

Offline bestia

Goodluck irl tot . u are still the best leader .  ;)
thats why his guild failed apart? +1

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
thats why his guild failed apart? +1

fall apart you mean? O_O
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
i got lots of fun here,but there are lots of ppl here who dont respect others and calling names others just cus they can kill them...i dont like this server anymore cus there are ppl without life who farm all day r8 and they got best r8 ever unlike those who have life and job and dont have time for that so it is obviosly this server will be owned by kids ages 12-18 and they will be overpowered so no one will ever will kill them ever...it is meaningless tw for those who got life cus in the end they will beat them...they just send spy to factions and ruin  faction to pass them...those are the ppl here on server...i dont like that...i quit and i am sick of them...they always talk trash talk on world chat again calling names other like noob,fail sin,i got bigger dick and so on...this is not for me anymore...

we are not equal...

i was requiem leader for lots of time and i gave up cus of those who overpowered and let them self 20 accounts or so to get the best r8...well this is k good luck all i got good moments here and happy ones i lost lots of friends cus of those overpowered ones who dont respect and the spies over requiem and other factions...

Theres plenty of people that have job's, family to look after, and that actually work for their gear, some donate for their gear. Point being said, you can get good gear either way instead of saying it's never gonna happen. Yes there are people that can be rude, there is a thing called Blacklist, or "ignoring" which a lot would say thats nothing lol, but if you aren't a "kid" as everyone would say and you are "mature" enough is should be done easily. "Spy's" are gonna be a thing to expect if you are a big guild, nothing more to be said. Anyways goodluck with what you do.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
Le wild Lolly lols alls.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Shekinah

Well, you might have been ok but some of your guild especially after TW would trash talk and you preyed on guilds that you knew would have far less turnout than yours. Hence, you know what they say ... what goes around comes around.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Wrote a whole paragraph but had it deleted simply cos i dont want another ban. Cant seem to word this without insults but il try anyways. Gl with real life cos with what i read here.. Lol you're gonna need it

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
And getting so worked up over a game.. You sure you're not 12? Or french? Cos i hear french are emotional as hell

Offline l7ixil7

we are not equal...

Totami, its not easy to be a leader esp with a group of ppl ranging from kids to working adult, and often you can never expect everyone listen or respect u , its a fact even irl. I'm still in Requiem and I understand what we had been through lately but what matters we have fun. Farming its a part of game no matter which mmorpg you play unless you are super rich donor or cashshopper or pay players to farm for you. Anyway hope you can come back again someday.  ;)