Epic Perfect World

Quitting server

Totami

i got lots of fun here,but there are lots of ppl here who dont respect others and calling names others just cus they can kill them...i dont like this server anymore cus there are ppl without life who farm all day r8 and they got best r8 ever unlike those who have life and job and dont have time for that so it is obviosly this server will be owned by kids ages 12-18 and they will be overpowered so no one will ever will kill them ever...it is meaningless tw for those who got life cus in the end they will beat them...they just send spy to factions and ruin  faction to pass them...those are the ppl here on server...i dont like that...i quit and i am sick of them...they always talk trash talk on world chat again calling names other like noob,fail sin,i got bigger dick and so on...this is not for me anymore...

we are not equal...

those dont respect others...

i was requiem leader for lots of time and i gave up cus of those who overpowered and let them self 20 accounts or so to get the best r8...well this is k good luck all i got good moments here and happy ones i lost lots of friends cus of those overpowered ones who dont respect and the spies over requiem and other factions...

good luck and cya :D

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
what do these spies do, exactly?
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
You as the leader got 99999 ec weekly u shouldve use it more wisely and u wouldent had problems then and what can a spy do? Nothing.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i got lots of fun here,but there are lots of ppl here who dont respect others and calling names others just cus they can kill them...i dont like this server anymore cus there are ppl without life who farm all day r8 and they got best r8 ever unlike those who have life and job and dont have time for that so it is obviosly this server will be owned by kids ages 12-18 and they will be overpowered so no one will ever will kill them ever...it is meaningless tw for those who got life cus in the end they will beat them...they just send spy to factions and ruin  faction to pass them...those are the ppl here on server...i dont like that...i quit and i am sick of them...they always talk trash talk on world chat again calling names other like noob,fail sin,i got bigger dick and so on...this is not for me anymore...

we are not equal...

those dont respect others...

i was requiem leader for lots of time and i gave up cus of those who overpowered and let them self 20 accounts or so to get the best r8...well this is k good luck all i got good moments here and happy ones i lost lots of friends cus of those overpowered ones who dont respect and the spies over requiem and other factions...

good luck and cya :D
safdgdss

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Wow. Just wow.

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?

Cupcake<3

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Once you are no longer happy playing then I guess you did the right thing..You quit.
Good luck in your future gaming.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
You as the leader got 99999 ec weekly u shouldve use it more wisely and u wouldent had problems then and what can a spy do? Nothing.

I'm leader of my faction, never got a single EC from it. :)
(And I don't complain.)

~~~~~

People you described are everywhere, not just in this game.
Real life is full of those.

~~~~~

Good luck.
Be happy !!!
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
im very sad one of good leaders in this game is leaving , i wish u the best , hope u do same ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline LetsHug

aw dun leave build requium up and bring it back!

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
The people with OP r8 doesn't farm, they donate. There's very few people who do real farming.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I'm leader of my faction, never got a single EC from it. :)
(And I don't complain.)

~~~~~

People you described are everywhere, not just in this game.
Real life is full of those.

~~~~~

Good luck.
Be happy !!!

Im pretty sure you never owned like 5+ Lands, so why you even bother to reply at my post?

Offline bestia

aw dun leave build requium up and bring it back!
the problem is he cant lead a guild no one respect him as leader nomore so yeah GG totami best u could do is quiting ;)

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Im pretty sure you never owned like 5+ Lands, so why you even bother to reply at my post?

What he said, Requiem used to have the most lands.

Cupcake<3