Epic Perfect World

Pokemons Pets

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I know it's weird question
but its possible to GMs to design pets looks like pokemons o.o ?

yeah I'm serious not trolling

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
If I knew what programs to use, I'd totally do it O:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline SOUL/REAPER\

• the scars can hide my sins
omg if they could thatd be so pro as long as they made some all class ones too so venos dont get all the fun  >:D 8)

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
I know it's weird question
but its possible to GMs to design pets looks like pokemons o.o ?

yeah I'm serious not trolling

No.

Cupcake<3

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
If I knew what programs to use, I'd totally do it O:
Blender and actionCS and yes this is possible very much so. i have friends in russia and in the states that make perfect world mounts and weapons and etc. using blender and other programs all the stuff is out there for free on piratebay.se
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
seems like it would be an awesome idea

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Theoretically it's possible, in practice - not, as there is no available tools for me at least to design the models. animation, graphic effects, sounds and so on... It's hard enough to get working mounts and pets by importing them from other Wanmei games, like Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World, ESO etc, so we will stick to it for now...

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
Theoretically it's possible, in practice - not, as there is no available tools for me at least to design the models. animation, graphic effects, sounds and so on... It's hard enough to get working mounts and pets by importing them from other Wanmei games, like Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World, ESO etc, so we will stick to it for now...

Well i mean, you cooould have someone who is educated in blender/whatever else they use to model items to create it, and you just use sound samples from the show/games/whatever else there is on the internet for sounds. So theoretically it is possible, but finding someone who knows blender/modeling is hard cause it cant be a very complicated program.

When I finish my custom pc, ill be starting to work with modeling for a Jade Dynasty server I play, and seeing as how they are the same game engine, it is possible i could make a model for a pokemon pet. But that'll take some time.
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well i mean, you cooould have someone who is educated in blender/whatever else they use to model items to create it, and you just use sound samples from the show/games/whatever else there is on the internet for sounds. So theoretically it is possible, but finding someone who knows blender/modeling is hard cause it cant be a very complicated program.

When I finish my custom pc, ill be starting to work with modeling for a Jade Dynasty server I play, and seeing as how they are the same game engine, it is possible i could make a model for a pokemon pet. But that'll take some time.
If you can do that it would be awesome! Also would be awesome for the community! Thanks bud...
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy