Epic Perfect World

Problems with voting

Offline Cinny

• Characters: Cinny, Despoina, Raiyana
  • Faction: CaveRats, Unleashed
Is anyone else having problems with voting?  for past 2 days now I havent been able to vote because it keeps telling me I have 5 hours and 59 minutes yet before i can vote again and Im not understanding this. Please help.. I need my gold :(

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
i dont think this is a problem that the gms here can fix i think it has to do with those sites thats what it was like in the past

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Pheluga

• Beginner
yeah just got the problem with voting link 1. (blablabla 5 hours 59 mins and 58 secs)

Offline Ionut

Hi,
I have the same problem, right now it is the second time when it says to me that i have to wait 5h 59 mins and 58 seconds.
I wasn't able to vote last night (6:23 AM right now) and it really sucks.

Please fix this!
Don't worry,be happy!

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well I had the same problem when using Chrome to vote at my home, but seems fine when m at work... Just use Firefox, that should take away the problem, but even in that case if you did click on the vote links, just check your account there should be some silver. Just an advise....
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Cinny

• Characters: Cinny, Despoina, Raiyana
  • Faction: CaveRats, Unleashed
thats what im using is firefox and it still doing it on the first link but the 2nd link worked on for me this morning

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Strange works fine for me....
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If you are encountering this problem please send me pm or email with your ingame username, so I can check it.