Epic Perfect World

What i Think of the GM's

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
WatchTower is my Fav GM I love him :) His Banns r like Kisses <3 and his Mutes are like Hugs. Agatio, When you Hire Gms its like a Christmas Gift. Their Fun in the Beginning and We hate them in the End. Caeley Your Events are like a Toilet, I shit on them. OK <3
Last Edit: Mar 11, 2013, 12:14 am by Stella

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
WatchTower is my Fav GM I love him :) His Banns r like Kisses <3 and his Mutes are like Hugs. Agatio, When you Hire Gms its like a Christmas Gift. Their Fun in the Beginning and We hate them in the End. Caeley Your Events are like a Toilet, I shit on them. OK <3

Offline Chire

KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Wolfgang

+10000 For saying what others are only thinking  :P

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

vlntbty

Not everyone is thinking this. lol I don't have any problems with any of the GMs. Sometimes, they might seem to ignore but eh, it's whatever. lol I pretty much ignore GMs unless I need something, which is rarely. I don't bother them, they don't bother me. It's all good.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

If you don't like the events why not come up with suggestions for some new ones instead of sitting on your ass criticizing the one who works hard for your enjoyment? This is the mentality of a spoiled little brat. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter with ZERO appreciation for the effort put into it.