Epic Perfect World

EC Farming?

Offline halo963

So i am lvl 148 sin. Should i just do PV? Also what is GV? I'm re downloading the game now after a little time away. Thanks for answers.

dorothyerika

GV=best ec farming place.Though it takes an hour to do so,but its good exp too!All-in-all,GV is great for getting new friends,exp,and ec.^(=^ - ^=)^

Offline halo963

How do i do it? I wanna ask here because i don't wanna go in game and be like "What's GV? What do i do" And get called a nublet. Even though i am one QQ

XxChrisxX211

Little time away? Dude you just redownloaded the game not even a week ago, i remember u asking for files ona  thread. LMAO

XxChrisxX211

Offline halo963

Yup a week vacation..need away every now and then.

XxChrisxX211

So you download it, play it, uninstall it for a week, then download it again. Seems legit.

dorothyerika

:rolleyes: Says the mystic thats still 110...

Offline halo963

Yeah, so im not tempted to just open it up :p Didnt you say you were going to bed?

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
So you download it, play it, uninstall it for a week, then download it again. Seems legit.

Here's an idea:

If you don't have anything useful to say, or anything related to the thread, don't post.

We don't need anymore flaming.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline thatguy

Here's an idea:

If you don't have anything useful to say, or anything related to the thread, don't post.

We don't need anymore flaming.
Much like your post now, seems legit.

Anyway, here's my 0.1 cent.

GV= 50 EC upon completion (or more I don't remember)

PV= 3-6 EC per run (as a sin stealth to boss, kill, reset, and repeat)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
A newfound way to make EC is treasure hunting.  If you're lucky, you can make quite a bit of EC that way.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
personally i liked fc on my sin. you dont make ec but you can turn the purple mats into xp and its really simple to run. if your looking for fastest xp for time spent pv is where its at. if your looking for a group setting where u earn ec ,mytical tome pages ,old book pages ,tome fragments ,and moderate xp for time spent you want gv. best to use a combination of all 3 so as not to get to bored since it seems to take forever. and training esotica's are very helpful as well as the marrage quest reward belt with like 10% more xp. anywho gl getting everything working after reinstall and leveling and what nots.

Offline Tagonari

What i did was, make a toon for farming... in my case i hav a 5.0 demon claw barb for farming. And i farm TT3-3 squad mode....by myself, just gotta get some ppl to help you open it. i usually get about 35 EC chests on average. Each chest contains 2 ECs. But you can only open 30 of them a day per toon.  So if u hav 3 toons capable of farming TT3-3... then u can open 90 chests a day, and get 270 ECs from it. But there is also the chance that a gold TT mat might drop, and some of them are worth a fair amount of EC (Like 400 some EC).