Epic Perfect World

Excuse me?....

XxChrisxX211

Some of you may recall the previous thread i amde Via OFF-TOPIC. It was named "LMAO"

This thread was to share something that i thought was funny, and i did infact get a positive feedback on it from tohers. But apprently, some powerhungry GM's or Staff didn';t agree so. It was a gif or w/e of two trolls dancing , nothing more. How could you even categorize it as spam, If it were under then OFF-TOPIC section. Truly pissed off at this. Not only was the thread removed. But a DAY later you decide to warn me over it? SMH...Whatever...

And yes i'm venting. And i can garuntee, most people wont even see this thread, because the truth must never come out. You should really learn to talk things out before jumping to conclusions :/

Antihero

The GMs just need to be put in their place. Reminded of who they are, if you will. We have to do that on official from time to time. Keep your head up, don't let the man keep you down, fight the power, all that good stuff.

XxChrisxX211

I agree. SOME gm's NOT ALL. Think it be best if they do whatever they please. And some are even disrespectful. They should fire everyone and do a total re-hire.

Except for Coffee and WT because i like them xD

And this rehire should be a 50 question survey. Not no damn 5 question survey. You need Truthful, Honest, people who wont show favoritism, and wont help players benefit themselves. And las ti checked Vent had a password on it due to drama. Why am i seeing 2 people in there? o-O Hmmm

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
C'mon guys, we all know people make decisions we don't agree with sometimes. It's in the rules to not bash/trash talk gm's, or question their decisions PUBLICLY.. Take it to pm's or guild chat, mate.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Locked due to violation of rules.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~