Epic Perfect World

x2

Offline Macao

• Beginner
Hello, I would like to know when could the GM make x2 on the server. Many players need it. thank

Ashile

Im' ok with Macao, cause during the bug we have the rate x2 but with last bug we couldn't enjoy from this :)

dorothyerika

Useless thread,but here we go!x2 event is for SPECIAL PURPOSESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We cant just ask for x2 event whenever we feel!Come on now!Now,end of this topic : ) No more!

Offline jhonies

I wouldn't mind a x2 either, however I do believe it was specifically stated that it's only reserved for special occasions and/or DDOS attacks. Frankly seeing all these 'can we have x2?' posts will get annoying after awhile. The GMS give x2 at their leisure or if they feel we ought to have it. I'm not against the idea of having it again though, but others have had enough of x2 and it's mainly due to either A. Nobody is pking, or B. People are too busy farming EC to do anything else which gets about half the player-base cheesed off. On the other hand, it helps every once in awhile to have that extra EC drop and mat drop for getting armors and such, instead of paying the prices people have in cat-shops.

dickroman

Everythinh is easy enough without 2x, besides it was on durring ddos and ddos werent that bad that u couldnt use the time to farm.. So no, no need for new 2x

Ashile

Yes of course it's easy same withn't double rate but when double rate is here u are happy to dropped EC x2 when u need this ^^ hehe and when macao ask calmly some ppl speak agressive i think :) but speak in message isn't goos i think lol

dorothyerika

Hello, I would like to know when could the GM make x2 on the server. Many players need it. thank

When you say many players need it,who really needs it?You?Lol~

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
When you say many players need it,who really needs it?You?Lol~

Nah, I think he means the lazy sacks who don't farm outside of 2x.

Okay, maybe that does mean him...DON'T KILL ME

Anyways, as much as 2x is nice, too much of a good thing is bad, as we've seen on other p.servers with 2x on every weekend and PWI with their month-long 2x events.

-It kills the economy.
-Since everyone's busy farming, good luck getting anything that isn't farming done.  BH? Nope.  PK (if you're into that kind of thing)? Nope.
-It spoils the playerbase.  I don't mind 2x on special occasions (let the next one NOT be on a major holiday), but when people know 2x is coming, they get lazy.  Or even worse, don't even bother logging into the game.  Which brings us back to point #2--no one playing means have fun trying to get BH's done.

EC is easy enough to get if you put in the time without 2x.  Have at it.
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2013, 07:39 pm by Mikau

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

dorothyerika

Lol +1000000000000000000000000 Mikau <3

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Guys,I understand you probably haven't done your farms or levelling but  think a little... there are players with done it without 2x... Why you can't?!

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
most of the people here begging for 2x came from pwi where they were given 2x like it was candy and they feel entitled to it now -.-;

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Chire

I wouldn't mind a x2 either, however I do believe it was specifically stated that it's only reserved for special occasions and/or DDOS attacks. Frankly seeing all these 'can we have x2?' posts will get annoying after awhile. The GMS give x2 at their leisure or if they feel we ought to have it. I'm not against the idea of having it again though, but others have had enough of x2 and it's mainly due to either A. Nobody is pking, or B. People are too busy farming EC to do anything else which gets about half the player-base cheesed off. On the other hand, it helps every once in awhile to have that extra EC drop and mat drop for getting armors and such, instead of paying the prices people have in cat-shops.

Yeah, cuz logic is - when we dc, lag and cant farm put x2 on, when the server is perfectly fine x2 is off :3 xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

Nah, I think he means the lazy sacks who don't farm outside of 2x.

Okay, maybe that does mean him...DON'T KILL ME

Anyways, as much as 2x is nice, too much of a good thing is bad, as we've seen on other p.servers with 2x on every weekend and PWI with their month-long 2x events.

-It kills the economy.
-Since everyone's busy farming, good luck getting anything that isn't farming done.  BH? Nope.  PK (if you're into that kind of thing)? Nope.
-It spoils the playerbase.  I don't mind 2x on special occasions (let the next one NOT be on a major holiday), but when people know 2x is coming, they get lazy.  Or even worse, don't even bother logging into the game.  Which brings us back to point #2--no one playing means have fun trying to get BH's done.

EC is easy enough to get if you put in the time without 2x.  Have at it.

If you cant solo BH's (not counting Delta aka GV) then there is something wrong with you (talking in general) ....
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
While 2x is good it should not be asked for, it is usually put up during a holiday. 2x should be an occasional treat. If you are a newbie who wants 2x just to get your gears fast, think again; the GMs don't have to cater to one person.

I'm not complaining about it, just don't ask for it.

Last Edit: Mar 09, 2013, 08:35 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.