Epic Perfect World

Seeker Weps

Offline Harlet

Can u please add seeker swords that aren't dual swords even if they have the same stats not everyone likes the dual sword look or at least i know i don't, i don't know about everyone else  :(

Offline Swear

I love you for posting this...

I actually found a single sword in my fb89, so I'm carrying that wound for looks, But I love the idea :P

Thanks Ashley for the awesome sig! <3

Offline Faeryl

Unfortunately from experience with playing a cleric, and forced to used a quoit and posting strong feelings about it. I have come to the conclusion Agatio really doesn't care about peoples opinions when it comes to appearance in the game. Personally, I agree with you no person should be forced to use certain weapons as the game was developed to allow people CHOICES. So, in the end I gave up playing a cleric rather than dealing with the imbecility. Agatio, who has chose a path of seeing with tunnel vision, and in the end self contentedness will only destroy the game.
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2012, 01:38 pm by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Can u please add seeker swords that aren't dual swords even if they have the same stats not everyone likes the dual sword look or at least i know i don't, i don't know about everyone else  :(

+1
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Unfortunately from experience with playing a cleric, and forced to used a quoit and posting strong feelings about it. I have come to the conclusion Agatio really doesn't care about peoples opinions when it comes to appearance in the game. Personally, I agree with you no person should be forced to use certain weapons as the game was developed to allow people CHOICES. So, in the end I gave up playing a cleric rather than dealing with the imbecility. Agatio, who has chose a path of seeing with tunnel vision, and in the end self contentedness will only destroy the game.
thank you for your opinion but I totally disagree with it.   :D

maybe soon
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2012, 01:50 pm by Agatio

Offline penellopee

i do like the duel look ... but agree choice would be nice ... pls don't wipe out 1 for other ... PRO Choice   :P

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, the 3 ways it not happen.. get on with it ...[shadow=red,left]NEXT[/shadow]