Epic Perfect World

Blessing for Barbs.

Offline Montblanc

TBH It would be nice,but I think thats why r8 and stuff is here for.I mean,yeah my psy could use some more accuracy but still,shes fine with r8 and dragon mixed(working on dragon atm) Soooo :)

Psy? Accuracy? o.o
I think u spelled wrong. XD
- meow !

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Psy? Accuracy? o.o
I think u spelled wrong. XD
pure dex psy  >:D

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
after reading the original post and not all the rest i have to say. barbs do not need a blessing -.-

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Smells like someone took a fishstick or two up the ass and is now anally hurt. :<
Also.. the laughable grammar and spelling pfffft but I'm such an elitist ameridurp to think this.
Meng, You always come from nowhere with butthurt coments?? As I remember you were the one sending messeges to me through forums because you couldnt reply to my posts when the thread was blocked, cause you "had to clearify shit" LOL :normal-2: . Aint that being butthurt?? :))

Offline Therras

• Papi.
HURRY UP TO ANSWER BEFORE THE THREAD GETS LOCKED :normal-2:

Offline Ning-Jie

• Tired of QQ.inc
  • A good story is never really finished

Sticking to the topic would be an option just saying dude take it to pms or something

but back to the topic I agree with Teardrops. Sure r8 is expensive but that's because you can try to get the adds on armor/weap that you consider sensible which is why imo a blessing isn't really needed.

NingJie - 150 Demon Archer
Johnny_ - 150 Sage Assassin
Jayden - 149 Sage Seeker
Ivan - 145 Demon Wizard

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
When i was on friends Archer which is full r8 with 23 atk lvl bow, i put my 29 def lvl hammer on my barb wanted to see what it would look like, tbh that was mad i 2 shotted my barb.. When u look at MG's 1 spark combo = dead barb if u don't click your Soul of Fire fast enough not even Solid shield can save your ass + Invoke has channel time while MG's are almost instant with demon wellspring quaff (don't get me wrong but that's hell of a ct) i got 62k hp in tiger and about 45-48 not sure when standing, i got less p def then BM's (marrow), i got less magic def then BM's (marrow), i got less def lvl then seekers (well ofc i do 100+ def lvl seekers are popular around), i can get roll'd by a sin in head to head fight (just auto atking) cuz my accuracy with 300 dex = 12k and still = miss on sins, i don't even wanna talk about EA's evasion when it comes to their buff + movement speed from it ._. Venos purge us takes us 20 mins to buff back, that's why rare ppl can play barbs properly. Barbs maybe have biggest dmg out of all HA classes cuz of their Strenght of Titans and that can build less dex then BM's and Seekers and still be on same lvl of accuracy as them but they got like 10 sec anti stun (bm's 15) they got 1 stun that is actualy a stun even tho it's 3 sec and full STR barbs would depend on zerk crits and aps barbs would depend if their occult proc's if not back to tiger, wait for CD's or go like Savi: Fury stun and make ppl run to sz, and then ppl start QQing cuz we use fury (spark). Fun fun time playing barb for sure :D 

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Meng, You always come from nowhere with butthurt coments?? As I remember you were the one sending messeges to me through forums because you couldnt reply to my posts when the thread was blocked, cause you "had to clearify shit" LOL :normal-2: . Aint that being butthurt?? :))
You must be new, man.
Butthurt's something else than having an opinion to something, or wanting something clarified. Please do your homework before you spit fecal matters through the means of your fingers online.
I comment on what I wanna comment, and if that person seems anally hurt, I won't refrain from saying that.
You on the other hand.. you really love me don'cha?
Second time you gave in to the urge of commenting on my shit. :D

Offline Montblanc

Sticking to the topic would be an option just saying dude take it to pms or something

but back to the topic I agree with Teardrops. Sure r8 is expensive but that's because you can try to get the adds on armor/weap that you consider sensible which is why imo a blessing isn't really needed.

Agree, an accuracy blessing isn't really needed.
Changing the 3 parts bonus from r8, like they did for Clerics and Mystics, but with some elemental defense instead physical, would be nice enough.
- meow !

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Agree, an accuracy blessing isn't really needed.
Changing the 3 parts bonus from r8, like they did for Clerics and Mystics, but with some elemental defense instead physical, would be nice enough.
Sounds quite right to me.
With seeing all this QQ about Wizzy attacks o.o
And in general, not thinking like a pk-obsession-impaired person, it's the proper answer to the phys def Clerics and Mystics got.

Offline Montblanc

Sounds quite right to me.
With seeing all this QQ about Wizzy attacks o.o
And in general, not thinking like a pk-obsession-impaired person, it's the proper answer to the phys def Clerics and Mystics got.

Sadly for the Kitties, Wizards hit them like trucks so it isn't really just a QQ. lol
I know because i used to bully some Kitties on pk. :tiger-37:
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2013, 02:08 pm by Montgomery
- meow !

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Sadly for the Kitties, Wizards hit them like trucks so it isn't really just a QQ. lol
I know because i used to bully some Kitties on pk. :tiger-37:
I know but then again Wizzies are supposed to hit like trucks xD
There are ways to get around being hit and getting to the Wiz before it gets worse, but I'm not gonna make the effort to say it since people will cry anyways.
U SO OP BULLI ::::'''(((((((((((((((((((((((

Offline Montblanc

I know but then again Wizzies are supposed to hit like trucks xD
There are ways to get around being hit and getting to the Wiz before it gets worse, but I'm not gonna make the effort to say it since people will cry anyways.
U SO OP BULLI ::::'''(((((((((((((((((((((((

Lmfao.
But yes, its true that wizards are supposed to hit like trucks and there are ways to get around it.
But again, believe me, even if they give to the Barbs 10% elemental defense on the 3 parts bonus from r8, it wouldn't make much a difference since it wouldn't be more than 1~2k elemental defense. It would be just a little bit more challenging to fight them, which i consider something good. o/
- meow !

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal

I know this is a bit of a late reply, but Jolhans, don't try to turn this into a flaming thread. I'm so tired of seeing good threads get locked because of immature people deciding not to keep their mouths shut.

On the topic, this actually isn't much of a bad idea.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~