Epic Perfect World

Blessing for Barbs.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
I know alot of ppl will start like; U CRAZY, BLESSING FOR BARB, U MADBRO? I didn't wanna cause that, thing is barb is unlimited potential class and by the thing he can't be played on much ways as u think. We got 1 stun that is 60% and disrupt from 79 skill so we basicly can't even lock (actualy we can but it's quite hard and short).

To get right in the conclusion i don't want this blessing to be some op atk lvl / def lvl blessing, we don't need that as barbs, some ppl might think of max hp? We don't need that either we got hp anyway. What i want is 30-50% accuracy tome, nothing else on it. Some ppl will say now it's useless, fak brain. What im trying to do with this is make an improvement to PWI build barb @Power barb how some ppl call it, or full STR barb. How does this build work: u got DEX enough to wear armor and wep and all else in STR and u whipe AA classes like crazy. U can see from all this popular and good barbs on this server (YES SERVER GOT GOOD BARBS and i don't talk about myself for once) they use Fists/Claws and someone like me use Dual Edges and i think it's time to change that. Barbs natural weapon is Poleaxe/Dual Axe/Polehammer/Dual Hammer and i think it would be right for some barbs to use them as primary weapon. But, but then comes secondary question is that viable? Well maybe, maybe not. It's because u need like 100 dex to wear a Poleaxe and u won't use 100 Dex base cuz then even with Blood Bath (Accuracy skill) u will miss Arcanes (Trust me i try'd i was mad after). If u make this 30 - 50% accuracy tome u will bring more popularity on barbs@ Barbs won't be only catapullers and aps'ers anymore, they will become something new to this server cuz when u use aps u need like 4 or 5 skills total to play barb, like this if u play DPH barb with low dex and with nice accuracy and viable dmg u can be actualy something with a barb, not only just mad aps'er doing slaps with claw or edge

Come on let's make barbs a multiplayable class if sin's can be played 2 way (Aps,DPH) or Seekers (APS, Metal caster) or BM (Aps, DPH r8 caster) let's give barb a shot for that.

Thanks for yourtime see ya ingame ;)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
 :pig-14: I miss dual hammer barbs  :pig-14:
I think this also brings up a subject of how many weapon types we don't get to use anymore like clubs, polehammer, poleblade, dual hammers, pikes and blades(not swords). PW used to be unique in the fact you can change your build quickly. Here it's mostly set builds to keep balance. But i would hope to see use of all weapon types and even more creative tomes in the near future. Maybe even remove class restrictions in general from weapons. Since lets be honest if one person can create a good build so can the next guy.
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2013, 10:40 pm by Hypno Toad
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
The dph build which every wb should use is full r8 armours with dragon or r8 axe, well that was obvious already. As for the part of multiplayability every build has its cons and pros. Like sin dph lacks speed but not dmg and so on. So for going full dmg type you must sacrifice something, in this case it is accuracy/dexterity. Giving wb's those blessings would make them kinda OP because as i have said every build should have its cons and pros. As for balancing them , they do lack magical defence well they shouldn't have as much as wr but still... As i have mention I think wbs do need a usefull effect of 3 pieces of r8 like 5% hp or magical ress, or even 5% accuracy as you wanted.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
The dph build which every wb should use is full r8 armours with dragon or r8 axe, well that was obvious already. As for the part of multiplayability every build has its cons and pros. Like sin dph lacks speed but not dmg and so on. So for going full dmg type you must sacrifice something, in this case it is accuracy/dexterity. Giving wb's those blessings would make them kinda OP because as i have said every build should have its cons and pros. As for balancing them , they do lack magical defence well they shouldn't have as much as wr but still... As i have mention I think wbs do need a usefull effect of 3 pieces of r8 like 5% hp or magical ress, or even 5% accuracy as you wanted.

+100
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
No. Barbs are already the most strongest HA class that litterly takes no skill (unless you're a legend and just doesn't faceroll your keyboard and pray for zerkcrit, which is like a rare species, a good barb.)

The punishment for being dumb and not getting r8 for barb (99% of the server's barbs) is 3shottable by wizards. Barb with r8 are insanely op with critzerk and new skills like blood rush just made them dominate over all the other melee classes. I see no pro barbs nowadays honestly. It's just stun, auto attack, occult, auto attack, repeat. Barbs zerk rate is way higher than seekers so really that's all they have to do. Sad really, but no. Barbs don't need blessings. Especially more magic defense. If you're complaining about how hard Mage classes hit on you then maybe stop trying to be pro zerkcritting in dragon gear and get r8? Honestly, barbs are the most overpowered class of this game ever since they came out, apart from small sin r9 outbreak which lasted a few months. If you're complaining on a class that is already so easy to play, then maybe roll the most easiest and oppest class to play in the history of gaming (psy).
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
No. Barbs are already the most strongest HA class that litterly takes no skill (unless you're a legend and just doesn't faceroll your keyboard and pray for zerkcrit, which is like a rare species, a good barb.)

LOL

I see no pro barbs nowadays honestly.
I've seen at least 6. just sayin' :normal-25:
RETIRED BARB

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
... the most easiest and oppest class to play in the history of gaming (psy).

Smells like someone took a fishstick or two up the ass and is now anally hurt. :<
Also.. the laughable grammar and spelling pfffft but I'm such an elitist ameridurp to think this.

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
not Really a good idea. barbs are Already op.

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
lol barb lack accurc? my barb has 13.7k accurcy in full r8.

putting this blessing with that much accur barbs can go full str and pretty much 2 hit AA classes. how is it fair for AA classes when a barb with 1000 STR using that blaessing  :-\ and yes 1000 str on a barb ive seen it.
 barbs already op as shit can kill pretty much all classes. what next asking for skill to give u anti stun beside 79 skill bc bm stun lock the shit out of u -.-

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
lol barb lack accurc? my barb has 13.7k accurcy in full r8.

putting this blessing with that much accur barbs can go full str and pretty much 2 hit AA classes. how is it fair for AA classes when a barb with 1000 STR using that blaessing  :-\ and yes 1000 str on a barb ive seen it.
 barbs already op as shit can kill pretty much all classes. what next asking for skill to give u anti stun beside 79 skill bc bm stun lock the shit out of u -.-
100+

Bow Down Bishs.

dickroman

Agree on barb, needs some accuracy but then what u gonna give to mages? Evasion?
And bout OP, if any class is OP right now its mystic, they r only class with knock back and their skill ignoring def lvls hit like hell. I know that Bob did it on me, using dragon glaive, hitting my r8 wiz for 12k... And then mystics get def adds...so if thats fair also bring accuracyboost to barbs and some adds to other classes

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥

The punishment for being dumb and not getting r8 for barb (99% of the server's barbs) is 3shottable by wizards. Barb with r8 are insanely op with critzerk and new skills like blood rush just made them dominate over all the other melee classes. I see no pro barbs nowadays honestly. It's just stun, auto attack, occult, auto attack, repeat. Barbs zerk rate is way higher than seekers so really that's all they have to do. Sad really, but no. Barbs don't need blessings. Especially more magic defense. If you're complaining about how hard Mage classes hit on you then maybe stop trying to be pro zerkcritting in dragon gear and get r8? Honestly, barbs are the most overpowered class of this game ever since they came out, apart from small sin r9 outbreak which lasted a few months. If you're complaining on a class that is already so easy to play, then maybe roll the most easiest and oppest class to play in the history of gaming (psy).

I do use r8, and i still feel a lack of mag defence , but that may be just me. Anyways what i want is something more usefull than 3crit for r8 3 pieces effect.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I loled just by reading the title. Meng if you donate over 3k$ everything in this server is possible

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I do use r8, and i still feel a lack of mag defence , but that may be just me. Anyways what i want is something more usefull than 3crit for r8 3 pieces effect.

yea IMO we could use something better than 3 crit for r8 3pc Bonus. 
RETIRED BARB

Hei

Let me get it streight: 60k HP, big survivability and attack with the potential to 1shot some robes is not enough for you. Switch class and stop QQing about blessings.
Edit: forgot to mention: barb is a pure tank, warrior is a supporting tank, seeker is a dmg dealing tank, priest is a healer etc etc. You want to add dmg dealing to WB? What about other classes then?