Epic Perfect World

Should I, or should I not? :P

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
We will be happy to see you back.

But better try to repair your gaming comp.
If not, then download it on that one, and delete after.

Also, make sure (any) game won't interfere with your school and future.

First things first. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I admire your useless attempts to seem "C00l" But i see that advice more fit for you more than anyone.

Anyways off to Class.

lol, try harder... am not attempting to seem anything lol, just proved you could use your own advice :p

You just trolled yourself.. .. as follows..

(Imagine someone else saying this)
I find threads like this to be pointless and irritating. If you want to continue playing this game, you should make that decision, and we both know, Sir, That our votes don't really matter, even if we all vote no, you'd most likely do the opposite. >.> Hmmm

(and you reply with the following)
I'm sorry but this is a free country, and i can say/do whatever i feel. So it's okay for me to have an opinion good or bad. Don't like it? Pull the cock out of your ass and get over it <3
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Kazureblue

I find threads like this to be pointless and irritating. If you want to continue playing this game, you should make that decision, and we both know, Sir, That our votes don't really matter, even if we all vote no, you'd most likely do the opposite. >.> Hmmm

if you find something like this post irritating and pointless, why did you respond to it? Why waste your time?

and I think you should join the server again, a lot has changed and it might be fun for you to make new friends. ^.^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
lol, try harder... am not attempting to seem anything lol, just proved you could use your own advice :p

You just trolled yourself.. .. as follows..

(Imagine someone else saying this)
(and you reply with the following)
^Kinda hard to troll labs, ijs.
And on topic, sure red/l the game =p

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
^Kinda hard to troll labs, ijs.
And on topic, sure red/l the game =p

wb noob <3
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Draugur

^ That, sorta... if you aren't sure you should come back to the point you have to make a poll, then you obviously don't really want to play. Unless you did want to play, and you're just 'testing the water' or something... either way, the topic is pointless lol. But I'm a 'newb' so my opinion is probably irrelevant.

Also, when one asks for everyone's opinion... well does that really need to be explained further?