Epic Perfect World

#sadface

Offline djdirty_713

really need help here. running windows 8 and set up will not work. gets to end then says windows is not allowed to run the program when I already allowed it.

since its 8 did I miss something or is it just the game its self???? :'(

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
Just get rid of windows 8. It is one of the worst OS's ever made and is only made to try and beat apple to the touch screen computer business. Just get windows 7 and try and forget you ever bought windows 8. Unless you have a touchscreen computer... Well even then games dont work well with 8 anyways.
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..

Offline Lord Nosferatu

• Beginner
  • Leader of Serenity♥
I'm running windows 8 on one of my laptops it works fine but I've everything set to run as Admin maybe that is your problem. Try right clicking it and clicking Run as Administrator. If that doesn't fix it I'll more then happily work with you till it works.
RinceWind 150 Sage Assassin (Leader of Serenity♥)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
really need help here. running windows 8 and set up will not work. gets to end then says windows is not allowed to run the program when I already allowed it.

since its 8 did I miss something or is it just the game its self???? :'(
I know exactly how to fix this issue. If you have a different PC and a Portable HDD just install EPW into the Portable HDD then insert into your win 8 PC and run from the Portable HDD. Currently win8 wont allow installation of SOME executable's unless its from a DVD or from the Apps store. This will be fixed after microsoft releases a better service pack. you can also install to another pc copy the folders to ur Poratable HDD then copy it to the win8 HDD and make a app shortcut for Elementclient.exe or Patcher.exe/Launcher.exe
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2013, 04:30 am by Hypno Toad
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please