Epic Perfect World

slay and warding lvls

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Yeah archers do have enough damage, but they are kinda squishy.
If you take away all the pills and genie abuse, their survivability is 0.
I am a sin player, but I have to agree with others. Even if you don't add the 5 attack lvl back, add the 5 def atleast.
Because even with the 5 def blessbox, while it existed. I used to 1 shot archers easily with DPH sin.

As for slaying/warding lvl, most of classes 1 shot any mobs in EPW and are tanky enough agaist 'em.
So I find that useless, it's like not having blessbox at all.

+10 each, or 5/5 is low. Atleast increase it to +50 and 25/25... imo

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Also take into consideration that not all archers are demon; there are a lot of sage archers who don't go all 'OMG APS!!1111111".

...Or is that just me?  I don't give a *** about APS on an archer.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
These blessings have been edited because they ruined bless boxes for classes considered as underpowered. What's the point of balance bless boxes if any class can get better one without any effort...

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Yeah archers do have enough damage, but they are kinda squishy.
If you take away all the pills and genie abuse, their survivability is 0.
I am a sin player, but I have to agree with others. Even if you don't add the 5 attack lvl back, add the 5 def atleast.
Because even with the 5 def blessbox, while it existed. I used to 1 shot archers easily with DPH sin.

As for slaying/warding lvl, most of classes 1 shot any mobs in EPW and are tanky enough agaist 'em.
So I find that useless, it's like not having blessbox at all.

+10 each, or 5/5 is low. Atleast increase it to +50 and 25/25... imo
for the first time in my life. i agree with ya. :normal-1:

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
These blessings have been edited because they ruined bless boxes for classes considered as underpowered. What's the point of balance bless boxes if any class can get better one without any effort...
theres still not enough balance in the game,i mean...how can a mage 1 shot a cata barb?,just the genie spark 79lv mage skill debuff,and a fire atk... :normal-1:

Offline Chire

yea +1000000
Do like me takes a break stop vote is beste for gms understand ;)
I go end crysis 3 and tomb raider 2013 i know i end this 2 games fast maybe I come back after
And yes you guys can insult me i will not respond ;D

one person voting wont make any difference, cause others will vote lol
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

dorothyerika

Also take into consideration that not all archers are demon; there are a lot of sage archers who don't go all 'OMG APS!!1111111".

...Or is that just me?  I don't give a *** about APS on an archer.

+10000 Im demon on my archer and she has 5 aps with spark,but I dont really give a fack about aps.I mean,all you need to do is purge,then skills.Maybe if you need chi,theres aps for ya.But even if you dont really need aps,theres always skills ^ - ^ (or morai skill :P)

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

well said agatio.

since cleric ,mystic , and veno who already got bless box for balancing they cant use those blessings.
i don't see why u all QQ those changes never effect u at all. either there is 5 def lv box or 500 if other class use the opposite bless u still count as wearing no blessings. i don't get why ppl don't see this  :-\
enof with the QQing already removing blessing does not effect ur def since other classes cant use attck blessing either  :tiger-9: