Epic Perfect World

slay and warding lvls

Offline Barbairian

geeez, what are you trying to do, make this a pvm shard. take away archer blessings and then give them mob attack lvls, really stupid in my opinion.
Barbairian

Offline Tuga

yea +1000000
Do like me takes a break stop vote is beste for gms understand ;)
I go end crysis 3 and tomb raider 2013 i know i end this 2 games fast maybe I come back after
And yes you guys can insult me i will not respond ;D

Offline Sethlea

I agree why do we need slaying lvl against mobs are we nobs that cant kill mobs lol omg most mobs drop in seconds.. far as I am concerned this is one of the big mistakes that have been made here. ( careful or you are going to mess the game up and other games will start gaining in the vote!! )

Offline Sethlea

Also I should add that with some of this untasteful changes I have not been playing so much anymore. Hard to keep interest.

Offline dauser04

• Beginner
Also I should add that with some of this untasteful changes I have not been playing so much anymore. Hard to keep interest.

yea right.. its not fun to be an archer anymore...

Offline dauser04

• Beginner
we should make wiz.. instead of arch.. lol

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
 Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy playing my archer, but I mostly loved the extra def levels because not all archers have r8 or even want r8, so it gave a little bit more survivability.

What this means for me is now I'm gonna have to hope for def levels on ring engraving.  +8 defense levels I suppose.  If I'm extremely lucky.  Yeah...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
For slay/warding levels to actually be useful and for people to actually bother using it, it needs to give 30-40 slaying/warding levels. Otherwise it's not a worthwhile to use them at all.
Competitive PvE? What competitive PvE? You mean the world bosses that only top guilds has a chance to farm? People trying to steal the boss is way more threatening than the boss, just saying.

As for the defense on archers, sadly it's true. R8 geared Archers get hit 15k average from r8 psychics, a oneshot if they crit. However, I won't deny that r8-aps purge bow archers are super op, and in most archer 1v1s it's just who's lucky enough to dodge a lot, because they 3-hit each other with r8 set. So I see reason to remove the attack/defense levels, in that point of experience.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It's fairly easy to tell that archers are somewhat OP from the fact that there are usually tons and tons of them in pk wars. Outcasts, Axe group and several other factions are almost 50% archer from what I've seen in pk lately. Get a few of them to assist attack a target and they will drop anything with their aps-quickshot combo.  Though IMO this OPness has more to do with r8r adds than any class in general.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
It's fairly easy to tell that archers are somewhat OP from the fact that there are usually tons and tons of them in pk wars. Outcasts, Axe group and several other factions are almost 50% archer from what I've seen in pk lately. Get a few of them to assist attack a target and they will drop anything with their aps-quickshot combo.  Though IMO this OPness has more to do with r8r adds than any class in general.

my psy gets killed by archers . i  so fail X,x bai 
purge aps quicksh0t ftw!
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
They were deffinetly OP. they hit me 7-9k most of the time D: without r8 armour I go down so fast.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i think all classes are OP though. its just how we use them and the Genie and Gear setup that makes the difference.

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
archers are already squishy enough,now they even more,its true that R8 gives archers good defence lv,but not ALL ARCHERS got R8,and the thing with the pve blessings is the worst thing in this patch...ijs.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Well obviously a archer who didn't wanna spend 2k EC on r8 is gonna be squishy if he goes up against someone who did.......

Even with the new blessing for veno, archers still hit me for 9k crits when im in human form with 10k pdef.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Well obviously a archer who didn't wanna spend 2k EC on r8 is gonna be squishy if he goes up against someone who did.......

Even with the new blessing for veno, archers still hit me for 9k crits when im in human form with 10k pdef.
9k?,get to lv 150?!?!? :normal-1: :normal-2: