• Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Robbert

Reverse engineering wtf are you.  :normal-43:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
if it's not simply possible to change the cd on the scroll, .... would it be possible to change the "modify" feature code ? ... after u make a new toon, u can modify the looks at any point for free for the first 3 days, would it be possible to make that permanent ? ... that way won't have to worry about makeover scrolls cd.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

dickroman

If u cant win fash event and blame the scroll...u r doing it wrong

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
And frankly, i wonder why everything that we request, is always coded well, or "hard-coded" o.O Like cmon. Its the cooldown of a MAKEOVER scroll...I dont understand why they would make it "Hard-Coded" And reverse engineering for a CD? Lawd have mercy
You clearly have no slightest idea what a piece of mess Perfect World code is.

If it's so easy and simple for you then code the change yourself and send it to admins, I'm sure they'll implement it right away.
 :tiger-9:
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline SHINIGAMI

he didn't say anything about winning or blaming scrolls, ... it's simply annoying to not be able to change looks as much as one might wish, during a fash event.

i.e.  ... during a Christmas themed fash event, i changed my toon's looks to look like santa o.o with beard and everything... and then the next theme was military, but i couldn't change my looks to get rid of the beard and what not o.o ..... it's not about winning, it just would be helpfull all round, not just in fash events, just in general lol..  and make things a bit more fun xD

and there's no harm in gameplay in any way, with this slight change. Would just make the players a bit more happy thats all.

but if it can't be done, then there's no harm in that either.. it's just a request lol.

Robbert

Man when Rob shows up he wins by default why even bother changing fash when theme's switched.

he didn't say anything about winning or blaming scrolls, ... it's simply annoying to not be able to change looks as much as one might wish, during a fash event.

i.e.  ... during a Christmas themed fash event, i changed my toon's looks to look like santa o.o with beard and everything... and then the next theme was military, but i couldn't change my looks to get rid of the beard and what not o.o ..... it's not about winning, it just would be helpfull all round, not just in fash events, just in general lol..  and make things a bit more fun xD

and there's no harm in gameplay in any way, with this slight change. Would just make the players a bit more happy thats all.

but if it can't be done, then there's no harm in that either.. it's just a request lol.
You complete me babe awawawawawawawaw.

dickroman

Is not bout wining, ik, but he started the topic with scroll cd annoying him in fash event

Offline SHINIGAMI

You complete me babe awawawawawawawaw.

Lets be joined together as close as possible, let me inside you <3

Robbert

Is not bout wining, ik, but he started the topic with scroll cd annoying him in fash event
That santa theme and military theme coming 1 after another was a good example. I start with a drawback if I take part at the santa theme and then to the other. I'd have to sit without competing at the first theme in order to stand a chance to the next 1,knowing that the CD wouldn't allow me to go to both well prepared, simply because I can't change my appearance the way I want to.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
And frankly, i wonder why everything that we request, is always coded well, or "hard-coded" o.O Like cmon. Its the cooldown of a MAKEOVER scroll...I dont understand why they would make it "Hard-Coded" And reverse engineering for a CD? Lawd have mercy
If it LOOKS simple, it doesn't mean IT IS simple. And then they wonder why those poor souls of IT helping service guys are so frustrated every time.
Why don't you inspect this forums' web page to see HOW SIMPLE are those stupid blue lines with a white background and white words into them?
Aaaaand, about the scrolls, Y U GUYS NO WANT TO GO AROUND FUGLY FOR AN HOUR SO WE CAN LOOK AT YOU AND GO LIKE "JAJAJJAJAJAJ"!?

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
And frankly, i wonder why everything that we request, is always coded well, or "hard-coded" o.O

I'm not surprised.

If it was possible to tweak Aga would do it already
and people wouldn't ask about that part.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

MamaVortex

You clearly have no slightest idea what a piece of mess Perfect World code is.

If it's so easy and simple for you then code the change yourself and send it to admins, I'm sure they'll implement it right away.
 :tiger-9:
You must be new.
Learn how to ***ing read. Kk?
I didn't say it was simple, i'm just asking why the cooldown and a makeover scroll has to be hard-coded. I find it really pointless to pile a bunch of shit coding onto a single scroll, over some damn cooldown. e.e