Epic Perfect World

Morai skills

Offline Wibex

How do I get Morai skills? Wizard skills in particular, arcane defense etc?

Thanks in advance.

DJBFF

You have to join an alliance in Morai, then gain influence. The more influence you have, the better the skills you can get! So, yea, that's kinda it. Cya!

vlntbty

You will need to join an order in Morai. There are 3: Luminance, Corona, and Shroud. To get the 100 skill books, you will need 675 influence per book and a total of 3500 prestige. You do a daily quest to get some influence and prestige. Here's a link to what skills are in what Order:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1295271

Zilara

If you have EC, you can just buy them from players. Or you can ask your faction mates to sell or to donate them to you...if they're as kind as I am, they will. :P

Offline Wibex

Thanks for clearing thatup, how do you get prestige though?

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Thanks for clearing thatup, how do you get prestige though?

You get from doing your divines/quest from your current quest giver at your Order's Headquater place.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline MultiStatic

I would just buy the skills...end of that ;p
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Wibex

I don't mean to bump old tread but which NPC you get prestige quests from? And if it is Emissarry of (Order Name)

Why was I able to take that quest only once from him? Ive been checking every day, I'm able to take horly quest for influence no problem, but prestige NPC does not have any quests for me...

Thanks in advance.

vlntbty

I don't mean to bump old tread but which NPC you get prestige quests from? And if it is Emissarry of (Order Name)

Why was I able to take that quest only once from him? Ive been checking every day, I'm able to take horly quest for influence no problem, but prestige NPC does not have any quests for me...

Thanks in advance.

Um, you joined an order, yes? You need to talk to your order's Elder and obtain the yellow quests. It's a once a day quest. Take it to the Emissary and select 2 blue quests or 1 purple. Then go kill the mobs or dig the item it wants. Turn them back in and it gives you Influence and Prestige. You aren't going to get all the Prestige/Influence you need in one day. It takes a few days....

Offline Wibex

Um, you joined an order, yes? You need to talk to your order's Elder and obtain the yellow quests. It's a once a day quest. Take it to the Emissary and select 2 blue quests or 1 purple. Then go kill the mobs or dig the item it wants. Turn them back in and it gives you Influence and Prestige. You aren't going to get all the Prestige/Influence you need in one day. It takes a few days....

I forgot talking to the elder first! Went straight to the Emisarry, thank you!  :P

vlntbty

I forgot talking to the elder first! Went straight to the Emisarry, thank you!  :P

You're very welcome. :)

Offline bababubu

• Beginner
I have 1000 influence why can't buy skill morai that cost 675 influence?

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I have 1000 influence why can't buy skill morai that cost 675 influence?

You need 3500 prestige for the higher up morai skills, so while you may have enough influence, you may not have enough prestige. If you hover over the item tab at the top, it will show you.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Also remember to buy the Commanders badge from order NPC so that you will be able to get more prestige and influence points quicker and also remember to check this guide out to know which orders gives which skills for your character. It works wonderful if you have multiple characters from all the orders to work to together to get your skills faster.

Link to the guide as previously mentioned by Pythe:

You do a daily quest to get some influence and prestige. Here's a link to what skills are in what Order:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1295271

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Also remember to buy the Commanders badge from order NPC so that you will be able to get more prestige and influence points quicker and also remember to check this guide out to know which orders gives which skills for your character. It works wonderful if you have multiple characters from all the orders to work to together to get your skills faster.

Link to the guide as previously mentioned by Pythe:

The badge only affects the rate that the prestige is gained, not the influence.