Epic Perfect World

Wormageddon

Offline izein

This bignose try be good, i werent there + i see worms outnumbered us GG with ur shitageddon LOL

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
outnumbered us ? lol ... jajaja to me it didden't look like dat but  :)) Nice vid lemy (:!!

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Nice video, GF outcasts <33

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline izein

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

enough said. and you can clearly see that it's Worms against Outcasts, Requiem, Treason and Cimerios. Thanks for recording Clemy :)
Thanks i guess for showing us that we were indeed outnumbered? lmfao.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I Usually just delete all recorded footage against worms because it's so useless, but ok

Zilara

I Usually just delete all recorded footage against worms because it's so useless, but ok

yes, useless cause at night we didn't really go for pk, we never had enough members :) we have a lot of pinoy members, they're all asleep when outcasts are active. that doesn't change the fact that we win in pk a lot, especially when most of the outcasts are afk.
Imo, some people should be glad that there's COMPETITION and PK. No pk=boredom=people quitting :)

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Alright, remind me to pk today.

Hei

I don't see why you QQ about you being outnumbered since u outnumber us most of the time.
Let me get it streight you, wanna win all time with us outnumbered but when we do that(in that vid we didnt) its all QQ and excuses. Or... you go pk with 2-3 full party against out 1-2 party, win in secs and then QQ that PK sucks. Logic.
Anyway, good fight.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't see why you QQ about you being outnumbered since u outnumber us most of the time.
Let me get it streight you, wanna win all time with us outnumbered but when we do that(in that vid we didnt) its all QQ and excuses. Or... you go pk with 2-3 full party against out 1-2 party, win in secs and then QQ that PK sucks. Logic.
Anyway, good fight.

+1

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
i would say , it was not outcasts vs worms , if uwant 10v10 lets us know worms <3

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
I feel left out cause i wasnt there to three spark/IG.

Offline izein

Anyway, good fight.
Nigga u seem happy over outnumber victory. gtfo with ur clemy nose dog