Epic Perfect World

What's the point....?

Offline Akuko

Actually, I am inclined to believe this is a troll thread. I request that it be locked by the moderators.

I feel you are trolling, how is it a troll thread, we are new, and made an error, hit a wall, got frustrated, and asked a question

Thanks everyone for the helpful responses, even you antihero, thanks for your opinion :) Yah did get one thing right, it should be locked as my gf requested, thread has been answered
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2013, 02:27 pm by Akuko

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Actually, I am inclined to believe this is a troll thread. I request that it be locked by the moderators.

I feel you are trolling, how is it a troll thread, we are new, and made an error and asked a question

Thanks everyone for the helpful responses, even you antihero, thanks for your opinion :) Yah did get one thing right, it should be locked as my gf requested, thread has been answered

Welcome to epw, where newbies get trolled just for asking legit questions. Maybe the guys mouth should be locked instead.
 Anyways you shouldnt have a problem getting in a full GV squad for culti. I have never bought a third fairy. But either way, Glad you got the answers you're looking for.

Offline Akuko

I feel you are trolling, how is it a troll thread, we are new, and made an error and asked a question

Welcome to epw, where newbies get trolled just for asking legit questions. Maybe the guys mouth should be locked instead.
 Anyways you shouldnt have a problem getting in a full GV squad for culti. I have never bought a third fairy. But either way, Glad you got the answers you're looking for.

soooo THATS what GV is lol. and thankyou, honestly we have met a lot of nice people too, even if its just to steal buffs from my noob cleric.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Oh your a cleric? Are you 140 yet? If so I would form your own GV squad with your gf.
Clerics are the only hard class to find for GV so you should have no problem getting a squad together.
GV also has other rewards like EC, decent XP, tome pages, old book pages, and a decent amount of coins.

Offline Akuko

Oh your a cleric? Are you 140 yet? If so I would form your own GV squad with your gf.
Clerics are the only hard class to find for GV so you should have no problem getting a squad together.
GV also has other rewards like EC, decent XP, tome pages, old book pages, and a decent amount of coins.

My main as such is a Mystic lvl 141, it sounded neat on paper, in practice they dont offer the kind of support that a cleric does, and are certainly never called for in worldchat for anything, so ive just started a cleric now only lvl 126 :P my gf is a seeker, as we said i League of legands "spin to win". its comical in that back i n time map for me to lure a hundred mobs into her cyclone of death :P

Antihero

Welcome to the internet, where people who don't exercise common sense get flamed for asking stupid questions. The truth hurts, but we should punish everyone else for our mistakes because it seems easier than learning from them.

Fixed. Why should I be punished for pointing out how ridiculous it sounds for someone to knowingly sign up for a game designed for group play, then complain about how it isn't user-friendly toward someone who doesn't want to play it the way it was meant to be played? That would be like me signing up for a sports team and complaining about how I have to have teammates. How could you even take a question like that seriously? Or coming at me like that for not doing the same? Go on somewhere with that mess. I am generally more than willing to help people, but not if they're looking for handouts or wanting everything else changed to suit their selfish wants. We shouldn't condone it. I don't want this turning into another DN.

Common sense people, let's get to using it.

Offline Therras

• Papi.

mouth locked?? LOL

Offline Akuko

Welcome to the internet, where people who don't exercise common sense get flamed for asking stupid questions. The truth hurts, but we should punish everyone else for our mistakes because it seems easier than learning from them.

Fixed. Why should I be punished for pointing out how ridiculous it sounds for someone to knowingly sign up for a game designed for group play, then complain about how it isn't user-friendly toward someone who doesn't want to play it the way it was meant to be played? That would be like me signing up for a sports team and complaining about how I have to have teammates. How could you even take a question like that seriously? Or coming at me like that for not doing the same? Go on somewhere with that mess. I am generally more than willing to help people, but not if they're looking for handouts or wanting everything else changed to suit their selfish wants. We shouldn't condone it. I don't want this turning into another DN.

Common sense people, let's get to using it.

While your on about people complaining they dont want to play how ist meant to be played, ask yourself, is perfect world meant to be played when you simply start at lvl 110, without a tediously long grind too that level? if your so worried about how others are not playing how you perceive its meant to be played, why arnt you playing how its meant to be played? Its funny how you pick on us when clearly you are here on a server becuase its a lot easier to play and lvl than official and have the audacity call us out on wanting something easy, we are all here cuase we want it easier and less expensive than PWI. Pot-Kettle mr commonsense. The whole point is moot anyways, we made an error, had mixed info from official site sources when in fact here it is easier, u can buy the damn thing.

Why cause u dont want to spend 4mths getting to lvl 110 before the actual "content" starts.  Its a private server, and already i see examples of people doing things they couldnt so easily on official, like +12 gear, thats Major hard and expensive in pwi. People solo';ing world bosses? WORLD BOSSES the original idea and concept was they would take a lot of people to down, i remember only one time i got to play against one world boss, lvl 80 cleric i was there was like 40 of us got together to have a whack at him. solo? wow.
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2013, 03:42 pm by Akuko

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I pretty much play this game with only 1-2 other people.  So having to be in a guild or always having to have a full squad is not always necessary.  When I need to have more to help me complete a task, I just watch world chat.  When I see someone shouting for what I need, I just ask for a invite. I also use google search when I don't know what or where to go. ;)
Have fun with the game, it's what it's all about.

MamaVortex

Last Edit: Mar 02, 2013, 03:53 pm by MamaVortex

Offline Akuko

so how about them them blue jays?
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2013, 03:55 pm by Akuko

MamaVortex

Woops....-Cough- -Takes my post back- >_><_<

Antihero

Woops....-Cough- -Takes my post back- >_><_<

I think you meant to put it here: http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/change-to-dungeons/msg51961

MamaVortex

Offline azuri11

• Akuko's girl.
  • Need Super Ninja Bunnehs!!

I am sorry you feel that way. After all, everything my Gf and i have done up to the point i made the topic about (mistake or not) has been just us. Your free to believe what you want, but it's a legit question from someone new. Just has a small "rant" to help base the question, because i wanted to be 100% clear on the problem i was trying to figure out.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
(")_(")