Epic Perfect World

[Rank 8] vs. [Dragon] Armor

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Let's try to get back on topic here guys, I see a possibility of this turning into a flame-thread if it continues down this road.

Like I said, try to get back on topic guys! :)
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Eos

Did you even read what dragon gear stats gives?

Let's see :

For Example LA:

Helm :
5% HP
Evasion + 500
Dexterity +20
HP +360

Armor:
HP +360
Interval
Vitality+20
Reduce pd dmg 5%

Pants:
Speed +0.30
Dexterity +20
HP Recovery +40
PDef Res - 313

Boots:
Speed +0.30
Strenght +20
Dexterity+20
HP +360

Gloves:
Interval 0.10
HP +360
Critical Hit 4%
Pdef 313.

From dragon you get defense,hp,reduce dmg,dmg from those +20 dex,recovery,crit,speed.

From rank 8 you get shit.

I don't say rank 8 suck ... but it takes lot lot of time and ecs to get the right options.

Main Character - Eos - Seeker 150 (BloodLust Leader)

Chronos - Barb 150
Michael - BM 150
Quick - Sin 150

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
i agree r8 is just waste of time for some classes only good like dph sins or bms
for other classes you need be lucky or else have an inventory like a gm  :pig-2: :pig-30:

Offline RiCkey

• Ducks
use dragon till u get r8 with some good stats  ;D

IcyArrow - Archer - Ducks

People build up walls not to keep others out but to see who cares enough to break them down...

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
since i dont have all day to play or tons of ECs i use dragon set for my alts. Dragon gear is good enough for me. but if u can afford/get the really good stats from r8 ,it's the better gear set.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It has been said time and time again that you can make 4k+ ec's by soloing trials.  It has even been suggested by GM's.  And guess what?  It's NOT BANNABLE.  If you choose not to, whether out of laziness, lack of know-how, or time constraints (and it has been said that this game is not for those who only have 2 hours to play), then that's on you, but at least there's that alternative in dragon. 

If you're not willing to put in time (or money, but the money thing is understandable--not everyone has thousands to drop in pixels) then you will always be under the bar.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

It has been said time and time again that you can make 4k+ ec's by soloing trials.  It has even been suggested by GM's.  And guess what?  It's NOT BANNABLE.  If you choose not to, whether out of laziness, lack of know-how, or time constraints (and it has been said that this game is not for those who only have 2 hours to play), then that's on you, but at least there's that alternative in dragon. 

If you're not willing to put in time (or money, but the money thing is understandable--not everyone has thousands to drop in pixels) then you will always be under the bar.

yea even if the game is not suited for players that don't have much time, dragon gear provides a really good alternative. i have both dragon gear and r8 set on both my barbs and i have the same success in PK with both gears.  Also have an r8 sin and psy. IMO success in PK is based on how we use our Chars and skills.
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2013, 04:40 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB

Offline jhonies

I like the looks of both armors, however I am saving up for R8 and am already dead set on it for now unless I decided that the re-rolls get too taxing. ^^ Either way I'm excited about both :P

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I like the looks of both armors, however I am saving up for R8 and am already dead set on it for now unless I decided that the re-rolls get too taxing. ^^ Either way I'm excited about both :P

r8 is the best choice. GL and see you in game  :normal-1:
RETIRED BARB

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I went full on r8 from the jump.  I was planning on getting r8, but I wasn't wanting to spend extra ec's to get dragon and then save up for r8.  Figured that the ec's will come to me once I get r8 so while I probably will be spending more getting the perfect stats (I'm low maint, I'm not aiming for int x3 or anything, I'd be very happy with dex all over), I didn't have to spend that extra 500 EC which would be used for r8 on dragon gear.

Only piece of dragon I have (besides the ornaments and helm) is the bow.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)