Epic Perfect World

My boss was stolen.

Can any gm do anything about people stealing world bosses ? Mine was just stolen but some jerk face and i have the screen shot to prove it. Its just not right that these jerk faces get away with stealing your bosses.

Those bosses drop allot of good stuff there Practically stealing the ec from your pocket by stealing world bosses,
Please do something.

Guy who stole my boss was  Klops.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
KS is only forbidden in GM events.
Therefore that guy didn't do anything wrong, it's just a dick move.

Offline bestia

bad thing lol deal with it if u cant hold aggro

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
bad thing lol deal with it if u cant hold aggro
OR drag the boss away from spawn so it's less likely to have someone come by

Offline Akuko

Miss the days when world bosses too a lot of people to bring down, now it seems u can solo them? did i interpret that right?

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
u never played MMORPG right ?
I think this person is generally new to the internet, judging by the behaviour.
HOLY SHIT AN OPINION

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Miss the days when world bosses too a lot of people to bring down, now it seems u can solo them? did i interpret that right?
The newer ones that are custom done on here? I'm in dragon gear and these bitches rape me.
The original ones? Last time I tried my Sin could solo it. Dunno if they were changed.
But yeah.

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
Can any gm do anything about people stealing world bosses ? Mine was just stolen but some jerk face and i have the screen shot to prove it. Its just not right that these jerk faces get away with stealing your bosses.

Those bosses drop allot of good stuff there Practically stealing the ec from your pocket by stealing world bosses,
Please do something.

Not to point out the obvious but if you CANT keep AGRO you are going to lose you W.B... There is no point in QQ'ing about it.. I have had W.B's stole from me but Yet I do Not come QQ on the forums to cause More Drama when your Last Drama Post was Locked... If this game causes you this much distress then you might want to think about playing a game that does not involve a MULTITUDE of different people.. It appears that MMORPG'S are NOT the game for you.. 
Just wish I would have gotten to post on your other thread before it was Locked..

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

Please do something.

Not to point out the obvious but if you CANT keep AGRO you are going to lose you W.B... There is no point in QQ'ing about it.. I have had W.B's stole from me but Yet I do Not come QQ on the forums to cause More Drama when your Last Drama Post was Locked... If this game causes you this much distress then you might want to think about playing a game that does not involve a MULTITUDE of different people.. It appears that MMORPG'S are NOT the game for you.. 
Just wish I would have gotten to post on your other thread before it was Locked..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Waffle go play some singleplayer game or multiplayer with FRIENDS.
seriously...

And thumper even if you had gotten to post, who knows if you would've even gotten an answer.
Waffles is 'so done' with that topic. )': She went full offended.

Offline LetsHug

You have been making a lot of retarded post lately.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
KS is only forbidden in GM events.
Therefore that guy didn't do anything wrong, it's just a dick move.
^
This. Either use the tipps mentioned or deal with it.
Thread closed