Epic Perfect World

Morai Questions

Offline Akuko

Hello im new to the server, and may as well be new to pw. Highest i got was lvl 83 in PWi thers so much new copntent out now im feeling a little overwhelmed.   Especially with how fast im leveling, not that im complaining the tedious grind to get anywhere in pwi is the reason i stopped playing this is a wonderful experience in EPW.

But onto my questions, i have 440ish influence with a order, lumi'somthing on my assassin trying to farm for mystic skill books, mostly mass resurrect. I have enough influence for the book, but yet it remains red in the advanced book seller npc, am i missing something? infact i cant even get the assassin skill available too this order.

I thought i might have to do the morai quest line to completeion perhaps, so i started on it and have got to this dstage

Syfron Mission  Syfron need Shabby Turquoise shard (0/1), Shabby Sapphire shard (0/1), Shabby Garnet shard (0/1),  Shabby Amber shard (0/1)

Therer are no shabbys in the npc's for sale, how dpo i obtain them? do i even NEED to do this quest line? Is this quest line required to "unlock" the advanced book seller?

Soprry for the long winded topic, i tried to give all pertinent info, any help is greatly appreciated and thankled

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
In order to obtain the books you have to have enough prestige and influence to get them. As for the second part of where do u get the "shabby" gems. I believe you get them at a merchant that is located on the main map. Hope it helps :)

Offline Craggan

There is a merchant I the lumi area also. He is behind the tree north or NW from the banker. Also you need a certain amount of "prestige" in addition to the contribution to buy certain items from the lumi gear and book sellers.

Offline Akuko

Thankyou both so much for the help. ill check into that, on both