Epic Perfect World

Starting Lvl at 110

Offline alex77

When I create a new char i use the book skill but there are no mobs for me to kill and lvl up fast.What should I do? I can see there are a lot of quests but my gear and my equipment are low level and there is nothing i could do.The only alternative for me is lvl up by quest.Is there no other way?

Offline alex77

What happened to the mobs that helped you lvl up fast?I remember there were once available but no there are gone.I can see they have changed the level up mobs with normal mobs.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Open the starting book in your bag by right clicking it

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Press b and right click on the only ***ing item in your inventory. That's all

Offline alex77

Open the starting book in your bag by right clicking it
Well,I done that and i'm lvl 110.How can i lvl up without doing any quest?That was the question.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Head to Lost city/ Archosaur and speak with Khoan the Survivor
Enter Pheonix Valley from that NPC and speak with R.O.C to activate the monsters
Kill the monsters, kill the boss
After you are done, you can reset the instance by getting someone to party you (invite to team), pass you lead and then leave the squad or by you squadding someone, giving them lead and then leaving the party
This will allow you enter Pheonix Valley again, speak with R.O.C once again and get a new batch of monsters and a new boss
At level 125 you will get a different Pheonix Valley level which has harder monsters and a stronger boss with better rewards
At level 135, same thing happens once again
This is done so you get to level at a steady rate while stacking up on coins/ spirit and Epic Coins from the bosses (1-150 with PV only should lead to around 500 + ec which is technically meant to let you buy your Dragon Set
You can also vote for golds daily (10/day) at 
http://panel.epicpw.com/vote.php

For more information, check the following:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=40514.0

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Press b and right click on the only ***ing item in your inventory. That's all
LMAO ^^^^^^^^

Offline alex77

Head to Lost city/ Archosaur and speak with Khoan the Survivor
Enter Pheonix Valley from that NPC and speak with R.O.C to activate the monsters
Kill the monsters, kill the boss
After you are done, you can reset the instance by getting someone to party you (invite to team), pass you lead and then leave the squad or by you squadding someone, giving them lead and then leaving the party

Uh,how can i kill these mobs if i'm only lvl 110?They're lvl 115.That's impossible.I tried to attack 1 mob than i died in 1 minute.How can i stop this?

Offline alex77

Do I have to increase my skill level to lvl 10 to defeat these mobs?I have a few skills and i don't know which one to use.Most of them have less damage and they didn't hit my mob.

Offline alex77

What should i do?Is ther a way for me to lvl up to 120 without being damaged?

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Yes there is, call Jesus lord almighty for his blessing by typing I Am Smart in normal chat then they will auto gear you , after that you can 1 shot everything even your virginity omg :3

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
What should i do?Is ther a way for me to lvl up to 120 without being damaged?
Yes, level scrolls. Get through voting or buying gold. from players/ donation.  But just level up your AOE's

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
Do I have to increase my skill level to lvl 10 to defeat these mobs?I have a few skills and i don't know which one to use.Most of them have less damage and they didn't hit my mob.
You level all your skills to level 10. 
You can also get level 11 skills, depending whether you've done your cultivation or not. Here's a guide how to get your sage/demon fairy: Sage &Demon Cultivation
What class are you?