Epic Perfect World

When OC pk without help

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Because he has a real life to attend to?You gotta realize not everyone here are video game obsessed virgins sitting in front of a pc screen the whole day, you ***ing virgins make me cringe so hard oh my god[/font][/font][/color]
Yes, keep telling yourself that :)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
obsessed with the best guild leader in history every comeback I make in 1 week i bigger than archenemy was in 2 years ROFLMCAOCOTROPROR

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
btw your armpit stink like paprika dorito and ur boxer short is soaking wet i find it utter disgustered 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
forgot to mention you got more hair on ur left nipple than butthead on his head lmao 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
obsessed with the best guild leader in history every comeback I make in 1 week i bigger than archenemy was in 2 years ROFLMCAOCOTROPROR
btw your armpit stink like paprika dorito and ur boxer short is soaking wet i find it utter disgustered
forgot to mention you got more hair on ur left nipple than butthead on his head lmao

You know you can just modify your message? Now you just seem obnoxious and obsessed.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
btw if you type my name in title is more views dude maybe u reach 600 view finnaly record

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
btw i just watch video LMFAOOO YOU SIGNET ON PPL 1V1ING OR WAT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOSURS HAVE TO RECERD SEMETHENG HAHAHAAHEHEHXD

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
let me tell you something... you arent even close to being a good guild leader cause good guild leaders keep their factions running and dont disband every four weeks after they come back like 4 times per year.... its called loyality ever heared of that?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
let me tell you something... you arent even close to being a good guild leader cause good guild leaders keep their factions running and dont disband every four weeks after they come back like 4 times per year.... its called loyality ever heared of that?
wat 4 times dude in 1 year ? how is that possiv if i quit every 4 weeks.... should be more.. stupid uneducated...

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
nice picture of yourself btw baqwulf ( nice duck face still ugly xD )

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Yes and this is why you were asking for alliance with AE, in fact was desperate for it and when I didn't ally you,  you removed me from Skype cause mad. I think you have serious anger issues Emperor :)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Yes and this is why you were asking for alliance with AE, in fact was desperate for it and when I didn't ally you,  you removed me from Skype cause mad. I think you have serious anger issues Emperor :)
good boy adress me with emperor you savage viking know your superior 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

Offline Elaa

• Faction: Outcasts☆/420
Yes, keep telling yourself that :)
get better u are terrible ea btw

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Imma just leave this here