Epic Perfect World

When OC pk without help

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Dude yeah. I can feel Itachi's vein popping from here... and I've been in the middle of the woods for 2 weeks so far...
you spend more time on forums (even tho you "quit") than actually enjoying yourself outside

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
so disgust you can see dark spot under ur armpit from sweat on picture dont talk about oc obsessed fattie
U're anger has reached the max level of autism
OT: nice Pk vik Bruh  :-\

Can't u just argue about the whole gameplay shit and stop stating looks , fkin hilarious
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:12 am by Malak
sig by my sister ♥

Offline TheLast

• Gigi
  • Characters: TheLast
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
It's just sad how OC is now. Same for 420. Insulting others. Why? Because they're nothing. They lost so bad. Just numbers. Stop acting like primitive monkeys and accept your situation. It's just a game. If not, get a life. Sad kids. 

Good video. HO#1

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
U're anger has reached the max level of autism
OT: nice Pk vik Bruh  :-\

Can't u just argue about the whole gameplay shit and stop stating looks , fkin hilarious
There is nothing to talk about the pk that's the problem. So the next step is to start the personal insults. Nothing new there. It is indeed hilarious but sad at the same time :D

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
why would you insult archenemys leader gameplay its common knowledge they are garbage lmfao.Everytime someone mention archenemy its ment to be an insult  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired
whos this guild u talking about they didnt matter since the begin 2008

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
whos this guild u talking about they didnt matter since the begin 2008
They are called Outcasts. They make a return to server whenever their leader feels like it. I believe it's their 50th return going and like 49 times before they disband cause their leader suddenly disappears.

Offline mael

• Forum Veteran
Look how everyone is furious
Nice vid
:police:

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
heard have mad ppl here  :P

Offline Elaa

• Faction: Outcasts☆/420
They are called Outcasts. They make a return to server whenever their leader feels like it. I believe it's their 50th return going and like 49 times before they disband cause their leader suddenly disappears.
because he has a real life to attend to? you gotta realize not everyone here are video game obsessed virgins sitting in front of pc screen the whole day, you ***ing virgins make me cringe so hard oh my god                        
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:51 pm by elaa

Offline ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

• ☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚
  • Characters: 𝘛𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘺 | 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦
  • Faction: Notorious
Nice video <3 
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ♡
       ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Jinkariya/Masick

• Old Player
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video i see alot of fanboi 

Offline ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

• ☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚
Nice video i see alot of fanboi
Only one I see is you fam
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ♡
       ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
dude i really really really cant see challenge, thats what happens when they dont have help looks so easy wtf

Offline ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

• ☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚
dude i really really really cant see challenge, thats what happens when they dont have help looks so easy wtf
You easy af.....
       ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ