Epic Perfect World

When OC pk without help

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Sad that a video like this needs to be released but it's just to show how OC is when 420 isn't helping them.

Nostalgy video from the same pk spot few years earlier against OC which turned into a mass pk in ToA.

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Actualy we beat HO and 420 in there idk mybe i miss some part of pk 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
so disgust you can see dark spot under ur armpit from sweat on picture dont talk about oc obsessed fattie
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Holy shit I didn't realize I triggered you this much. So funny :D

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO fuuck bro look at them upload video of 30 ho vs 1 squad of oc only victory they get make them so happy
wait i sent u picture of the guy who post this + kitsuniBi lmao more hilarious butthead hair growth on head

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
wait i sent u picture of the guy who post this + kitsuniBi lmao more hilarious butthead hair growth on head
guild of mongrols bro

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO fuuck bro look at them upload video of 30 ho vs 1 squad of oc only victory they get make them so happy
Was actually 1+ squad from HO but all good. There is no shame in losing, OC should know that by now :)

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Was actually 1+ squad from HO but all good. There is no shame in losing, OC should know that by now :)
beat you 10v20 the other night this time you learn from mistake and bring 30, that only way you can beat best players in game(oc)

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
beat you 10v20 the other night this time you learn from mistake and bring 30, that only way you can beat best players in game(oc)
Ok so you have a problem reading numbers :D Keep up the good work

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Relax, you look like itachi and pedro already.
Should take a look in the mirror ( if you have one ) . 
And stop fantasizing about us , we might make your trauma even bigger.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Relax. Just a game.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
Poor children, 1 videos triggers their defense mechanism and they started bashing how people look and bringing up fake scores....
Sad life.

Good video! We can clearly see who is the Alpha (Hang☆Over) and who is the garbage (OC)

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
Nice short pk.

Relax, you look like itachi and pedro already.
Dude yeah. I can feel Itachi's vein popping from here... and I've been in the middle of the woods for 2 weeks so far...

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Dude yeah. I can feel Itachi's vein popping from here... and I've been in the middle of the woods for 2 weeks so far...
take it easy, enjoy woods lmao

+1 lmao

Relax. Just a game.
relax fanboy

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Poor children, 1 videos triggers their defense mechanism and they started bashing how people look and bringing up fake scores....
Sad life.

Good video! We can clearly see who is the Alpha (Hang☆Over) and who is the garbage (OC)
nice nose it first thing came out when u born lmfao bigger than viversum and why is your mouth deep inside your skull do you do it on purpose or is that ur laugh lol 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice nose it first thing came out when u born lmfao bigger than viversum and why is your mouth deep inside your skull do you do it on purpose or is that ur laugh lol
Sexual bound to my body and use same joke in every sentence LMAO
Still retard in 2k17
Your happy with 2 eggs on your chin ?lul
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:00 am by Viversum