• ✝️
Idk what people talking about 
Psychics hit hard as ***

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Idk what people talking about
Psychics hit hard as ***

Name 1 class besides EA that can't out DPH a psy then name 1 that is squishier than a psy. 
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️

Name 1 class besides EA that can't out DPH a psy then name 1 that is squishier than a psy.
Can't out DPH? Idk what that question even means
A class that hits lighter? EP, WF, WR, I can tank all of those on my dragon sin but psychics tick my charm on one hit and tick my deaden in 2
But easy on squishier class: 
Mystics. 
Sure they can heal but if they get stunned out of def they ***ed 
Psychics can get caught out of def cause of 
Soul of silence 
Soul of stunning 
Soul of retaliation 
They have safety net in everything they do  :police:

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
dd ep would 1 hit ur sin wf as well wr only if its vit so gf stfu def mystics are far tankier and have heals while there being cced ontop of if done right plants can support you as well so get fked kiddo XD

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
dd ep would 1 hit ur sin wf as well wr only if its vit so gf stfu def mystics are far tankier and have heals while there being cced ontop of if done right plants can support you as well so get fked kiddo XD
Mystics can't heal while stunned lol 
Psychics actually can tho 0_0 psy heal is over time 
Damn 
Def mystics are tankier? 0_0 depends on the myst and their def gear 
Psy can get like 100+ def levels without even needing decent def gear xd xd xd xd xd

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
mystic can get 70-80 def decent geared has falling petals heals u far more then psychic heal does also they p def buff psy dont so while i got 160 def lvls on my psy my mystic with 78 def lvls and cube 20 str vit tome and and my psy with 160 def lvls vit tome and cube 20 str same exact gear 92 def lvl dif and p def dif is big to that mystic last far more tanks far more and is easier to maintain while my psychic is taking tons of dmg and i have to pray silence ticks b4 they heiro me through white so test your theory

Offline mikeyjamez

Can't out DPH? Idk what that question even means
A class that hits lighter? EP, WF, WR, I can tank all of those on my dragon sin but psychics tick my charm on one hit and tick my deaden in 2
But easy on squishier class:
Mystics.
Sure they can heal but if they get stunned out of def they ***ed
Psychics can get caught out of def cause of
Soul of silence
Soul of stunning
Soul of retaliation
They have safety net in everything they do  :police:

damage per hit... a wf combo can 1 shot , a str BMs gof crit on hf can 1shot  and a DD ep can 1shot. 
no way in hell is a mystic squishier than a psy with all those heals and plants. 1 purge and that psy in white voodoo is as good as dead. 

Dare to be different ^.^

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Please don't assassinate the english language, use commas

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️

damage per hit... a wf combo can 1 shot , a str BMs gof crit on hf can 1shot  and a DD ep can 1shot.
no way in hell is a mystic squishier than a psy with all those heals and plants. 1 purge and that psy in white voodoo is as good as dead.
Wf combo can one shot 
Yeah alot or combos in the game can 1 shot
Yes gof crit can 1 shot
Alot of gof crits can one shot 
Especially with HF which is easily faithed and entire damage is gone 
DD ep can get 1 shot just as easily as Psy 
Mystic is only tanky when it's healing 
***ed when they get stunned 

Offline mikeyjamez

Wf combo can one shot
Yeah alot or combos in the game can 1 shot
Yes gof crit can 1 shot
Alot of gof crits can one shot
Especially with HF which is easily faithed and entire damage is gone
DD ep can get 1 shot just as easily as Psy
Mystic is only tanky when it's healing
***ed when they get stunned

So u agree every class can out DD a psy in a single hit besides EAs. Most EPs are built for support and gear structured around that so the majority are tanky and unlikely to b 1 shot. I get what u r saying about mystics though. The thing is that a psy is primarily a DD and should be a glass cannon. As said b4...we are no longer cannons since all classes (except 1) can out hit us and we are the thinnest sheet of glass you can find compared to other classes.
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️

So u agree every class can out DD a psy in a single hit besides EAs. Most EPs are built for support and gear structured around that so the majority are tanky and unlikely to b 1 shot. I get what u r saying about mystics though. The thing is that a psy is primarily a DD and should be a glass cannon. As said b4...we are no longer cannons since all classes (except 1) can out hit us and we are the thinnest sheet of glass you can find compared to other classes.
Psy has enough safety nets to be squishy 
They have on-hit activation skills and can switch from attack to defense with one skill that has super short cooldown 
But no I'm not saying any class can out DD a psy 
I'm saying 1 shots are luck and situational, a critical hit from a psy is equivalent to a zerk crit from a WB. 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
not even ***ing close to the same level of dmg i can break 100-300k on my barb my psy crits 20k what the fk drugs u smoking XD

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
not even ***ing close to the same level of dmg i can break 100-300k on my barb my psy crits 20k what the fk drugs u smoking XD
alright dude 
ill send you a medal in the mail 

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
My main psy do PK outnumber iz, i have vídeo doing 1vs2... so learn Psy and u can Destroy ALL epw.