Epic Perfect World

Psychics

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
It is sad that the class deemed "glass cannon" hits the lowest of all magic classes and is the squishiest. We have been overlooked in so many updates but since it is unlikely that our def will get a boost I'm proposing (again) a boost in our attack to make us "cannons" again. 

Suggestion: Make "battle ripple of oblivion" genie skill usable out of water but restricted to psychics.  

• Similarly to enrage, the skill increases our attacking ability but simultaneously decreases our def so it has to be used with caution. 
  • The range of the skill is 15m and its an AOE with player being at the center (not target) so again it has to be used with caution. 
  • The reduction is based on target's gear value not total water resistance so the damage increase is not exactly OP. 
  • Target can purify the debuff using various means or resist water attacks for the duration using oxygen bubble.
  • It is a weaker resistance debuff than that which all other classes have access but at least psychics have black voodoo to compensate.

I can't think of any other reasons at the moment to validate this suggestion so if any other player has anything to add please do feel free. 

See skill description below:

"Energy: 85
 Stamina:
 Instant
 Cool down:  20
seconds
 Requisite Class:
 All

Reduces Water resistance of both you and all targets within 15 meters 
 by 40% gear value for 9 seconds.

Dexterity: Every 5 Genie Dexterity points increases the reducing effect by 2%.

Only usable in the water."
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
as a main psychic a long time main ive personally got lil to no prob with my dmg but im FULL end game im built for full Dmg and i still hit less then a moderate geared wiz eps i cant even touch there dmg mystics its just asking for a suicide our dmg is stupid our def is nonexistent even in white unless u script full def orns full def r8 ur virtually taking a dick to the face every hit but i do think that making this genie skill would give a beneficial boost to our atk only downfall i see is its a dex genie build skill and that makes us EVEN weaker otherwise +1 i think psys need a boost desperatly and just because the few old psys who knows the class well can play it well it dont get boosted now its to a point its slowly growing back up cause of the true legends such as me emit jamez keeping at psy for this long its time burdette puts aside his bias and looks to boost psy somehow when he is boosting HIS class to the fking sky last i checked this was Epic perfect world not Elven perfect world stop boosting only 1 class and make class's worth playing

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline mikeyjamez

as a main psychic a long time main ive personally got lil to no prob with my dmg but im FULL end game im built for full Dmg and i still hit less then a moderate geared wiz eps i cant even touch there dmg mystics its just asking for a suicide our dmg is stupid our def is nonexistent even in white unless u script full def orns full def r8 ur virtually taking a dick to the face every hit but i do think that making this genie skill would give a beneficial boost to our atk only downfall i see is its a dex genie build skill and that makes us EVEN weaker otherwise +1 i think psys need a boost desperatly and just because the few old psys who knows the class well can play it well it dont get boosted now its to a point its slowly growing back up cause of the true legends such as me emit jamez keeping at psy for this long its time burdette puts aside his bias and looks to boost psy somehow when he is boosting HIS class to the fking sky last i checked this was Epic perfect world not Elven perfect world stop boosting only 1 class and make class's worth playing

That's the bring bro... I doubt our def will ever get boosted since we are supposed to be "GLASS" in attack gears and black voodoo. Might as well give us the ability to hit harder now for 9 secs so we kill before getting killed. 
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
it's nice reading this bc every psy pov I've watched their lowest hits are usually 10k.. 8) Also nice when they hit u at least 9k with ya full buffed without having any debuff.. but ye..

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
The problem is that everyone runs with high def lvl (those Christmas with 4 rows of def lvl) which totally ***ed psys damage because its the only class that has no debuff to lower opponents mdef
That being said the high attack lvl psys have in black gets nullified and i bet even a cleric in uvd can deal more dmg (due to metal debuff)
Psy is shi.t both attack and defense wise
Before you jump on me about def i find the white voodoo extremely distasting that if its combined with def gear script enemy is just wasting time trying to kill a psy.
A good solution imo would be to give psys more pdef and nerf white voodoo def lvl

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired
relax bois this class for ppl with disabilities 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
or just give a moderate amount of p def im not saying give us a 10k p def boost just like 1-5k somthing to put us on par def wise with a normal magic class if were gonna hit the less dmg then other mag class's as a glass cannon shouldn't we atleast get to live? i mean i see wizzys droping people in 1 hit full buffed in 1 hit psy does a 10k crit and people cry so i mean why give a glass cannon wiz the ability to 1 hit and tank a squad but a psy cant 1 hit or tank without help

Offline mikeyjamez

The problem is that everyone runs with high def lvl (those Christmas with 4 rows of def lvl) which totally ***ed psys damage because its the only class that has no debuff to lower opponents mdef
That being said the high attack lvl psys have in black gets nullified

That was really well put. 

People keep mentioning a slight boost in pdef but i really don't see how that will solve anything. If it is not a significant increase we will still be easily heiro by EAS and 1 shot by other melee because of gof crits + mire etc. In those cases the only thing that saves us is AD or Psywill or SOR (if lucky) so this slight increase won't do much for the class. Nerfing white and increasing pdef won't solve make us that much survivable. I believe if you want to be a tank as a psy but still be able to get a few kills you should camp def gears + crit. It is possible to be 40% crit and be wearing def armour.

Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
psy is supposed to be squishy but NOT 1 shot when every class here hits u 1 time ru half lifed its kinda stupid that you gotta go in full def gear to be able to play the class cause someone wont buff it so it can be what its supposed to be

Offline mikeyjamez

psy is supposed to be squishy but NOT 1 shot when every class here hits u 1 time ru half lifed its kinda stupid that you gotta go in full def gear to be able to play the class cause someone wont buff it so it can be what its supposed to be

A slight pdef boost won't solve that man
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 imo psy needs some sort off boost since wiz/sb already out dd psy... make it worthwhile to play again
>inb4 psy dex genie meta xdddd
>still +1 though

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Nobody cares, nerf psy

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
nerf psy then infectedy can stop to oneshot me 

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
If its just that skill im all up for it, sounds fair.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Maybe get only more pdef since 8 eas can target u to death at same time.. damage is pretty fine imo