Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Other 40 hahahahaha and get just 7-8 for pk hhahahaha xaxaxaxa
:normal-2: 7-8, good one hahaha, more like 1

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: Disbanded.

Seducers are back baby!!! :-*
When losers such as yourself waste time spying/making threads on new guild, I think it proves you got triggered.
What happened is simple, the guild has some internal drama, we didn't want to deal with it and kicked people.
You need to stop talking about things you know nothing about, you just look like an idiot. It's kinda pathetic lol.
Plus, How dare you talk when you yourself are in a guild that has disbanded more times than I can count.

Gestapo will be back, I'm just waiting until I'm not badly ill so I have energy to run a large scale PK guild.
Right now it's too draining, don't have the energy or time to deal with the responsibilities of being a leader.

5 day old guild, had our AFK spot sigged on 20+ times by then. Attended every mass PK, could pull 15+ for PK by day 3.
Within the first 3 days I had been approached by most guild leaders about possible alliances to help them in PK.
I'd like to see you go out there, fresh from OC after making tons of enemies, and pull a guild together from scratch.
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:15 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
When losers such as yourself waste time spying/making threads on new guild, I think it proves you got triggered.
What happened is simple, the guild has some internal drama, we didn't want to deal with it and kicked people.
You need to stop talking about things you know nothing about, you just look like an idiot. It's kinda pathetic lol.
Plus, How dare you talk when you yourself are in a guild that has disbanded more times than I can count.

Gestapo will be back, I'm just waiting until I'm not badly ill so I have energy to run a large scale PK guild.
Right now it's too draining, don't have the energy or time to deal with the responsibilities of being a leader.

5 day old guild, had our AFK spot sigged on 20+ times by then. Attended every mass PK, could pull 15+ for PK by day 3.
Within the first 3 days I had been approached by most guild leaders about possible alliances to help them in PK.
I'd like to see you go out there, fresh from OC after making tons of enemies, and pull a guild together from scratch.
Don't feel like reading cringy essays by a delusional person. We disbanded you in 48h, learn better backstabbing tactics from 0FG

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Don't feel like reading cringy essays by a delusional person. We disbanded you in 48h, learn better backstabbing tactics from 0FG
The only delusional person is you. You're kidding yourself boy. Gestapo made you lose PK vs HO, must be why your triggered.
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:26 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
The only delusional person is you. Keep kidding yourself boy. Gestapo made you lose PK vs HO, must be why your triggered.
Yep a guy who can't play any class with his 3 random members made me lose a 20v50 PK, big loser Outcasts damn.. need disband from shame.

PS. I'm older than you "boy", lmfaoo 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Yep a guy who can't play any class with his 3 random members made me lose a 20v50 PK, big loser Outcasts damn.. need disband from shame.

PS. I'm older than you "boy", lmfaoo
Keep dreaming boy. If your older you should act like it. The fact that you say "3" members is proof enough you are just saying random shit. If your going to try and lie at least make it sound believable, everyone knows your full of it. Should be careful before I start leaking SS's like you are and making you look like a bigger joke than you already are. Luckily for you I don't take pride in falling to such lows  :-\
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:40 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Keep dreaming boy. If your older you should act like it. The fact that you say "3" members is proof enough you are just saying random shit. If your going to try and lie at least make it sound believable, everyone knows your full of it. Should be careful before I start leaking SS's like you are and making you look like a bigger joke than you already are. Luckily for you I don't enjoy falling such lows  :-\
I'll be even less careful now, go ahead boy. All of this is coming from a guy who PKs 5 min a month, and talk delusional high and mighty crap for the next 30 days lmfao

Offline Looneytunes

• LF EDATE
  • Characters: Blaze,looneytunes
  • Faction: Outcasts,GoodGame
Not to be rude but aye frost i dont think doot doot need merges from seducers 😏😏💁🏼
I see you
You see me
We see each other?

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Not to be rude but aye frost i dont think doot doot need merges from seducers 😏😏💁🏼
:normal-3: Concept merged Outcasts to disband Gestapo

Offline Looneytunes

• LF EDATE
  • Characters: Blaze,looneytunes
  • Faction: Outcasts,GoodGame
I think so doot doot Concept best guild dont forget losers 
I see you
You see me
We see each other?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
I'll be even less careful now, go ahead boy. All of this is coming from a guy who PKs 5 min a month, and talk delusional high and mighty crap for the next 30 days lmfao
Funny how I'm practically begged to come and help OC everytime you "Come back". There is a reason I don't stay in this game for long, and that's because it's full of idiots like yourself. If it wasn't for OC I wouldn't of returned, I'd still be living my nice quiet life.

I remember when you made this back in the day. Your as fake as the words you speak, it's disgraceful  :-\

Done wasting my time arguing with you. All you seek in your life is drama, to fill that void of reality in which you are nothing.
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:56 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Funny how I'm practically begged to come and help OC everytime you "Come back". There is a reason I don't stay in this game for long, and that's because it's full of idiots like yourself. If it wasn't for OC I wouldn't of returned, I'd still be living my nice quiet life.

I remember when you made this back in the day. Your as fake as the words you speak, it's disgraceful  :-\

Done wasting my time arguing with you. All you seek in your life is drama, to fill that void of reality in which you are nothing.
I'm so sorry Mr. 18 year old politician, entrepeneur & weed dealer. 10 man faction, took 1s effort to add you, don't feel special. Rev was the only guy to want you in OC  :normal-1:

PS, you waste your entire life boasting and lying to people on how "succesful" you are and you dare call someone a nothing.  :normal-2:
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:06 pm by Doot Doot

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Locked at request.
01.01.2016.♥