Epic Perfect World

Best EC Farming Place for low levels

Offline MusicDude

• Depends.
Where is the best place to farm EC when level is from 110 to 130? Im new here and im farming for my demonic and dragon gear please help
Everything and everything in everyway depends in a depends thing that depends in its way of explanation and explaining depends whole and unitary. Balance in everything and all.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
You dont farm at lvl 110-130. I lvld to 140, used the ec from PV to buy demonic weap, and then lvld to 150 in 2 days.

Offline MusicDude

• Depends.
I have a 140 barb although i use my sin for going pv and going straight to the boss but is there an easier way?
Everything and everything in everyway depends in a depends thing that depends in its way of explanation and explaining depends whole and unitary. Balance in everything and all.

DJBFF

My tip is:
Do your BH: After you've done your BH, look if you can get quests from the divine emissary to get a Divine Order of the void, then you can use 1 of those for 50 epic coins! Really easy!
another tip:
Do as many PV's as you can
AND if you're rich, just buy em from players!

Offline LuVjunky

• Dangerously Falls In Love
My tip is:
Do your BH: After you've done your BH, look if you can get quests from the divine emissary to get a Divine Order of the void, then you can use 1 of those for 50 epic coins! Really easy!
another tip:
Do as many PV's as you can
AND if you're rich, just buy em from players!

What he said xD

Darrius-148-Seeker

<3Angel<3 Marshall

Proschii

PV Best Way For it

DJBFF

What he said xD
I'm a she, but, yea, it's a really easy way of doing it, i do that as many times as i can whenever i do BH (And about that that i'm a girl, i have that a lot, so don't take that rudely to you! Was just correcting lol)

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
I'm a she, but, yea, it's a really easy way of doing it, i do that as many times as i can whenever i do BH (And about that that i'm a girl, i have that a lot, so don't take that rudely to you! Was just correcting lol)

LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
i would say either at Shrine or pv is the best way to go at low lvl

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Maok

Or forest of songs

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Yah just level and then when your able to kill the harder mobs near Tellus city, go Farm o;<

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
PV,GV,Shrine of Ancestots got 145 lvl mobs who drop ECs

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Well pv and BH is the fastest atm, other places are always full with other people.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
what's the point of PvE ing for EC's. Raid NS, wipe everything, take ec's, go home rich :)