Epic Perfect World

Make Supreme Robe TRADE Able

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
As the title says, it would be great if its trade able so we can use it if we want to change toons to play with.  :smiley:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
no .. farm it for ut alts  :normal-37:

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
4 of my alts have it too >.< :P

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
then i hope they make it tradeable so u can give me one  :normal-8:

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
lol farm it yourself  :P

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
200 bh69 79 89 89 runs .. thats insane  :normal-19:

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
does anyone know if it is account stashable? thanks in advance!
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
just make all ur Toons on 1 accounts and u can share it in account stash
I use 1 robe on 5 toons

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
all my toons is in separate accounts because i multiclient which if more fun for me, than having all of them in one account.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
you made mistake
and mistake is when you was farm robe simply put your alt on follow (log 3 or 4 as many your pc can handle)
and all of em will get medals i made 4 barb 3 lv 110 and 1 lv 150 that i had before just made this 3 for robe to run fast
only hard one was tm79 cuz of hands
now i have 4 account with this robe and agatio said 500000 times robe will not tradable

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
you made mistake
and mistake is when you was farm robe simply put your alt on follow (log 3 or 4 as many your pc can handle)
and all of em will get medals i made 4 barb 3 lv 110 and 1 lv 150 that i had before just made this 3 for robe to run fast
now i have 4 account with this robe and agatio said 500000 times robe will not tradable
My pc cant handle 2 toons on so for me is impossible XD reason i didnt bother doing the cape

Offline Alhmir

• Alhmir
  • Never its too late to start again
  • Characters: ALHMIR
Full farm.. cuz if its trade able will be a business around 4-5kec pffff

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Full farm.. cuz if its trade able will be a business around 4-5kec pffff

4-5k? we are looking at around 15k+

Offline Decency23

I don't see the problem with making supreme robes tradeable. People who farm it can use it on all characters and it turns trophy mode into a new farming instance, meaning more people will start doing it. There's nothing wrong with creating more ways for people to farm. It makes the game more fun.

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
you made mistake

Dear Sir,

i have 12 toons all 150, now 5 of them have the robe. I change toons most of the time just to play around with it. My laptop can run 8 clients but allot of people cant. Its merely a suggestion, now i haven't seen aga said no or maybe i missed that thread. but yeah there's nothing wrong about making it tadeable.  :smiley: