Epic Perfect World

DD Cleric Pdef

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
this community is on fire lmao

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Kind of thought you'd have some input beyond making demon shell 30% better than sage permanent like OP.
???

Ah well, shame.
Ya'll have fun, off out to the cinema now.
:)

Oh my god, feels like you didn't read my first post except for the part where i hurt your ego... And where am i asking for buffs? LUL I'm not repeating sht because you lack of education. Enjoy!

And your counter argument is?

I'm not that person but the counter argument would be that sage eps would be way too powerful by the fact that plume shell wouldn't run off way too quickly.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Don't worry Jack I am making a 1080p 60fps video montage of how shit the pdef is and that im "not doing anything wrong"
I wanna see that oooo
Show your gear in the vid too and send it to burdette :')

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
Try archer, better metal mage.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
Oh my god, feels like you didn't read my first post except for the part where i hurt your ego... And where am i asking for buffs? LUL I'm not repeating sht because you lack of education. Enjoy!

I'm not that person but the counter argument would be that sage eps would be way too powerful by the fact that plume shell wouldn't run off way too quickly.
Negative.
The point of my suggestion is for shell is for it to not run out at all unless being hit with extreme damage circumstances, like a 3 spark. I mean to extend the use of shell to its intended duration of 20 seconds. Enough time for people to reassemble their thoughts and be able to counter play effectively.
Not really sure how it would make them powerful, just sturdier, as it doesn't affect their offensive capabilities.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Negative.
The point of my suggestion is for shell is for it to not run out at all unless being hit with extreme damage circumstances, like a 3 spark. I mean to extend the use of shell to its intended duration of 20 seconds. Enough time for people to reassemble their thoughts and be able to counter play effectively.
Not really sure how it would make them powerful, just sturdier, as it doesn't affect their offensive capabilities.
Well, i have no arguments against this... But i really doubt it will be considered since it will boost both cultivations while 1 of them is already cool. :(

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
http://imgur.com/a/qvNgt
Meridian maxed
Tiers maxed
Both Eclipse and Normal title stones used. 

For people asking me my gear. Only thing non ideal is top not being -6, Thats it. and no big deal tbh.

DD Cleric with its natural fairy demon is total trash with 16k pdef. You have to be fully genie reliant or use tanky gears which then make your damage nonexistant. Something should be done

I will upload the video when I get good footage, hard to find solo pk with so many people running around.
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:22 pm by Bianca1989

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
http://imgur.com/a/qvNgt
Meridian maxed
Tiers maxed
Both Eclipse and Normal title stones used.

For people asking me my gear. Only thing non ideal is top not being -6, Thats it. and no big deal tbh.

DD Cleric with its natural fairy demon is total trash with 16k pdef. You have to be fully genie reliant or use tanky gears which then make your damage nonexistant. Something should be done

I will upload the video when I get good footage, hard to find solo pk with so many people running around.
Those ornas are nice 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
put some stats in str, it increases pdef.
increasing dd cleric pdef will also increase tank/support clerics pdef, and they are already too easy to play
and too tanky
so dont expect any kind of buff to ep*

I saw someone say they should increase the mana in the blessing.
lol?
and what make plume shell basically a 20 second invincibility, hell no. 
Even as someone who plays an EP, this make ep more broken than the new classes,
ep is fine as it is, maybe small tweaks but nothing major like def buffs or mana buffs.
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 02:42 pm by міку

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
yeah and lose damage too sir.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
lol full dd is suicidal, but when people don't know that you are, you outplay them :police: bye

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Drop R8 top for Dragon, as it's actually better to use. Attack levels barely mean a thing in PVE, and you won't be DDing in PVP :P
:)

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
cancer. if u perfectly rotate sog sleep and shield you can keep chaining, takes a lot of playing around but thats why dd ep is not an easy class to play. reason most go support ep as edates to gain social standing. rofl.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
cancer. if u perfectly rotate sog sleep and shield you can keep chaining, takes a lot of playing around but thats why dd ep is not an easy class to play. reason most go support ep as edates to gain social standing. rofl.
You can't perfectly rotate sog and sleep. Sleep will always get faithed which means you will always die in one stun when they get out. On servers where you can survive them faithing a sleep once then genie depletes maybe, but like I said its literally unplayable here.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
You can't perfectly rotate sog and sleep. Sleep will always get faithed which means you will always die in one stun when they get out. On servers where you can survive them faithing a sleep once then genie depletes maybe, but like I said its literally unplayable here.
rofl. yes u can. you just assumed a scenario which does not defend the axiom of:sleep, sog shield chain. even so, they just wasted their full genie on 1 sleep, wheres ur sog, wheres ur shield? just outplay roflmacopter lolel. even 2 spark the belief u filthy scurb roflmao. this is epw not other server rofl.rofl. is playable just give me ep and ill kill anyone u want rofl. rofl