Epic Perfect World

Still laggy.

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
 :tiger-29: can we 2x's please.. lol when you gave it to us last time, we dc'ed so much that it didnt give us hardly anything, if Ec's were lying on the ground and we dc'ed they were gone when we relogged the same with the coin... Glad you did it for us but didnt really gain to much since we could never really stay on line long enough to benefit from it...

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
:tiger-29: can we 2x's please.. lol when you gave it to us last time, we dc'ed so much that it didnt give us hardly anything, if Ec's were lying on the ground and we dc'ed they were gone when we relogged the same with the coin... Glad you did it for us but didnt really gain to much since we could never really stay on line long enough to benefit from it...
I did 6 full trials, that's quite some time.

MamaVortex

Still going on about this 2x Stuff.
I'm not too positive if you were being sarcastic, Thomp. But i'm sure Agatio isn't going to bring back 2x. Most, Not all, but most of the lag and Disconnections have been fixed. Unlike a few people , of which are still disconnecting, Lagging. Some may want to re-think their current internet provider. Or Re-install c:

Or just delete EPW and find a FPS to play >;

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
I have fixed the link. '1' was missing in the end.
Code: [Select]
Epica      29000:5.135.138.152 1
thanks Agatio, problem fixed :D

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Posting, posting, posting..Keep them posts rolling..lmao