Epic Perfect World

Superpower

Offline guga818

Hey, I'm just making this post for fun
For days I've have this question in my head, think well about your answer and argue why would you chose that
"If you could chose 1 but just 1 superpower of any power that exist (specific power for example: controling time=wrong, traveling through time/stopping time/=correct, why? because control time would be two superpowers in one so thatone doesn't count)whichone would you select?" argue your answer

(*I apologize for my bad use of english but I'm not from any english speaking country so if its bad please dont be so mean)

Scylla

My superpower would be to teleport to the fridge from my computer and back.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Becoming invisible/intangible at will. Never pay for train rides again  :tiger-37:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Actually be able to mute people :c

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Actually be able to mute people :c
:tiger-37:

Offline guga818

Becoming invisible/intangible at will. Never pay for train rides again  :tiger-37:
As i said there are 2 powers in 1 you should select between invisible or intangible, plus if you are intangible you wouldn't ven be able to get into the buss, you'd just pass through it and if you make tangible while in half of the buss it might kill you or at least lose your legs

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Being capable to give everyone happiness, although, the world would be perfect.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
As i said there are 2 powers in 1 you should select between invisible or intangible, plus if you are intangible you wouldn't ven be able to get into the buss, you'd just pass through it and if you make tangible while in half of the buss it might kill you or at least lose your legs
/ = or
As in
Whichever works better.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Ok I will be the guy to say it. The power to make anything Invisible so I could spy on women while they were changing or showering or whatever =p plus I could rob banks for all their money =p

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

just a question. if you're intangible, are you affected by gravity too? if you are then you'd fall underground everytime you activate your intangibility or fly. just a wild thought.  :normal-1:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline djdirty_713

come on Scylla, that's what portal guns are for. I thought everyone knew that :/

Offline djdirty_713

I would rather be able to connect to the Internet with out a computer and do anything I want on it at will.