Epic Perfect World

ct debuff bow

Offline Isaak

why are you making range such a big deal when sage eas already easily outrange every other class. besides even though its only 10-15% higher stat damage you also have extra dex, 15 attack levels and extra 10% ct. so yeah, dragon bow is vastly superior to a 145 x3 range bow with sb which im guessing is what you're referring to but correct me if im wrong. even damage wise, dragon bow deals some pretty nice damage, obviously not as good as an attack bow but honestly not that far from one
unless you have an old 6range bow it's also g19 which means u can use the arrows as well, making base dmg the only difference.. i'll agree it's situational though, in bigger pk 6 range can make a difference because you don't expose yourself as one of the closer targets, and u can catch targets running away if u are closer. but if you're already close enough then dragon bow is better simply bcz of damage, and you can instantly switch to attack if purge procs, which u cant with range cuz u have to come closer

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Look at all the eas crying, btw give sage hf fire :)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Man Burd are you gona do something about this?
Literally 3 ea aaing can purge 5 times in 10 seconds
It's disgusting how op sage ea is these days

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
there is literally noone crying about it though ? ? ? ?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
its ea guys keep dreaming XDXD

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
or just make dragon bow g18..
This 

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
or just make dragon bow g18..
+6 range bow will still destroy everything anyway

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Remove the extra damage from the arrows created for Demon aps eas specifically and make a blessing with all those stats for demon only or suggest some other alternatives below, very cancerous bow and you barely lose damage for using it
Can't restrict to cultivation I don't think.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
b ump!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+15 attack level buff to dark quickshot proc or blazing arrow if possible

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Now that armor swapping in combat is disabled, Demon archer will never be useful now no matter how much you try to nerf sage.

The only benefit demon had was Autoswapping seamlessly between fast cast build and then high aps build when you either ran out of skills or wanted to change tactic. You all should stop trying to make something useful that will never be useful (aka Demon EA)

Besides the moment you take away the buff to the Dragon Bow, they'll immediately find some identical shit to use such as a r8 bow with Spirit Blackhole and +atk lv or even worse with +range.    -5 Ct does not allow them to rapidly debuff people like you may think, having a good combo does. Also why are you worried about them debuffing and doing medium damage at the same time, when they can just purge you with low damage, and then hit you with a 38 atk level weapon and literally bypass your charm. Didn't see anyone complaining about that.

The damage dealt with Dragon bow even with 3 atk level Ornas is still not enough to pierce even the tamest defense gear so I still fail to see where the overpowered part lies other then people not knowing how to stop breaking the line in mass pk being able to be targeted by 8 archers who use 5 programs to send AA as fast as they can (as they have always done)

if you want to make Demon Archer using APs to be more viable then give them a less trash weapon. Or less trash build. You are slow as trash, can't 1v1 or participate in small RPK without getting buttfvcked, its essentially useless. The only takeaway they had was they could swap between that aps tactic and fast cast tactic but whoops not anymore.
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2017, 03:08 am by Bianca1989

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Also why are you worried about them debuffing and doing medium damage at the same time, when they can just purge you with low damage, and then hit you with a 38 atk level weapon and literally bypass your charm. Didn't see anyone complaining about that.

It's not medium damage, its actually not too far off a 38 attack level weapon (burdette can post the damage comparison he did between the two if he cares to) problem is constant high damage while being able to purge at the same time 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
indeed to OP need nerf

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
u r a retard and downer anyway