Epic Perfect World

ct debuff bow

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Remove the extra damage from the arrows created for Demon aps eas specifically and make a blessing with all those stats for demon only or suggest some other alternatives below, very cancerous bow and you barely lose damage for using it 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
++, doubt it will happen cus ea has to be better than everything.

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
+1

inb4 mass of ea mains sends essays based on how ea need more buffs as they are "under powered" :c

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
+Agreed i said it long ago that even in the purging part this thing made demon eas even more useless

Offline Isaak

Lmao ppl use that shit? Range bow is 10x better

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Lmao ppl use that shit? Range bow is 10x better
how so when dragon bow offers ct, atk level, alright damage while still having a decent chance to purge. its probably the best bow for sage eas to use in mass pk

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
R8 bow in best possible ever case scenario (Gear's bow) 40 atk lvls 
Dragon bow offers around 10% more phy attack paired with 15 atk lvls, 5% ct and more critic while also having the possibility to purge (5%)
It is indeed a superior option as it stands right now when it comes to mass pk...

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
++++
Made APS EAS GREAT AGAIN

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran

Offline Isaak

how so when dragon bow offers ct, atk level, alright damage while still having a decent chance to purge. its probably the best bow for sage eas to use in mass pk
dragon bow only advantage is 10-15% higher damage (from base stats), but less range.. if you're trying to purge the target then you obviously lack damage so having some less for a chance to purge from higher distance is better... if you're going for a kill you should be using attack bow anyway, and if you're going for a purge then damage doesn't matter much

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
dragon bow only advantage is 10-15% higher damage (from base stats), but less range.. if you're trying to purge the target then you obviously lack damage so having some less for a chance to purge from higher distance is better... if you're going for a kill you should be using attack bow anyway, and if you're going for a purge then damage doesn't matter much
why are you making range such a big deal when sage eas already easily outrange every other class. besides even though its only 10-15% higher stat damage you also have extra dex, 15 attack levels and extra 10% ct. so yeah, dragon bow is vastly superior to a 145 x3 range bow with sb which im guessing is what you're referring to but correct me if im wrong. even damage wise, dragon bow deals some pretty nice damage, obviously not as good as an attack bow but honestly not that far from one

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
I deal very low dmg with r8

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Kinda agree with it as far as i know the 15 atk arrows were for demon ea and i never saw one use the drag bow 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
or just make dragon bow g18..