Epic Perfect World

Global Warming Discussions

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
lol                                

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
They realized that they have to stop the air pollution though and are starting to use more renewable energies. America is just ignorant about it and the planet is not going to be habitable in less than 300 years if nobody steps their game up. Some areas will be completely gone in 50 years already cause of the sea levels rising

lol ya goy China is doing a stellar job! xD

nice meme eurocuck

4,000+ die daily in china due to air pollution:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55cd9a62e4b0ab468d9cefa9
Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:48 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
lol ya goy China is doing a stellar job! xD

nice meme eurocuck

4,000+ die daily in china due to air pollution:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55cd9a62e4b0ab468d9cefa9
China look hella lit 

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex

Yep the USA pulling out of the Paris agreement will change absolutely nothing considering China is pumping out more pollution than most of the world combined.
How is China pumping out more pollution a legitimate arguement for America pulling out of the Paris agreement/Trump being a climate change denier? Just because another country is doing a shitty job at managing pollution doesnt automatically mean other countries who are pumping out less are innocent aswell...

In 2015 China and the US contributed 44% of all Co2 emissions produced worldwide. Nearly half of the worlds pollution coming from two countries alone. Yes China is worse than the US currently but their leader isn't denying climate change exists and they are actually trying to combat their air pollution problem with strict economic plans to drastically reduce the issue within the next five years.

To put your juvenile arguement into context lets apply that logic to war. So the UN estimates Presidant Assad has murdered 250,000+ Syrian civilians since the war began in Syria. But thats fine and can be ignored right because Hitler still has the high score with around 28 million civilian kills?

Stop being a trump fangirl Josh. The man is an idiot.

Offline viviana

• Characters: Cara
  • Faction: Erudite
I'm sure that servers are quite responsible for a lot of energy use, although some companies do say that they practice 'green methods' when it comes to powering serves/keeping them cool. I heard Facebook has a server plant in the Arctic to help with cooldown costs/environmental benefit. Cloud hosting is supposed to be the savior of it all,  according to this anyway: "Data centres specifically designed for cloud servers have far more effective power supply processes, ventilation and fire safety, than what is available within individual companies hosting their own internal servers. Furthermore, numerous hosting providers use climate-neutral electricity and renewable energy to power their data centres."

Thoughts?

I am almost perfect; when i heavily photoshop my selfies :-D

Offline Jinkariya/Masick

• Old Player
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline zarak

To put your juvenile arguement into context lets apply that logic to war. So the UN estimates Presidant Assad has murdered 250,000+ Syrian civilians since the war began in Syria. But thats fine and can be ignored right because Hitler still has the high score with around 28 million civilian kills?

Stop being a trump fangirl Josh. The man is an idiot.
all three of you are idiots