Epic Perfect World

Global Warming Discussions

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
So global warming exists or nah?
Is Trump right pulling back from Paris agreement?
What you guys think?

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can you make it somehow that random threads like this don't pop on homepage left panel?
I thought this is epic pw forums

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Can you make it somehow that random threads like this don't pop on homepage left panel?
I thought this is epic pw forums
i bet this guy low key plays voted for Trump

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
I believe global warming is a natural organic matter for earth's ecosystem. I mean it happen before, way before we implemented carbon into the atmosphere. So I believe this is just part of the cycle. We just accelerated the process along the way. :D

Trump pulling out on the Paris agreement, it won't change anything to be honest, all these political leaders always comes up to save "planet earth" get more campaign (produce more income) and where will the money goes to?
These countries won't stop producing their precious industrious business. They would keep going. 
Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:32 pm by Essence
Essence

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired
I believe global warming is a natural organic matter for earth's ecosystem. I mean it happen before, way before we implemented carbon into the atmosphere. So I believe this is just part of the cycle. We just accelerated the process along the way. :D

Trump pulling out on the Paris agreement, it won't change anything to be honest, all these political leaders always comes up to save "planet earth" get more campaign (produce more income) and where will the money goes to?
These countries won't stop producing their precious industrious business. They would keep going.
yes    

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
let's take a gamble guys and cross our fingers real tight

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
I firmly believe that by using recreational drugs and many other forms of mari-you-ana, we can save the environments

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
I firmly believe that by using recreational drugs and many other forms of mari-you-ana, we can save the environments
Real smooth there.........  :normal-31:
Essence

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
let's take a gamble guys and cross our fingers real tight
fu ck america

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I believe global warming is a natural organic matter for earth's ecosystem. I mean it happen before, way before we implemented carbon into the atmosphere. So I believe this is just part of the cycle. We just accelerated the process along the way. :D Trump pulling out on the Paris agreement, it won't change anything to be honest, all these political leaders always comes up to save "planet earth" get more campaign (produce more income) and where will the money goes to? These countries won't stop producing their precious industrious business. They would keep going.

Yep the USA pulling out of the Paris agreement will change absolutely nothing considering China is pumping out more pollution than most of the world combined.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I believe global warming is a natural organic matter for earth's ecosystem.
good thing for makeup and photoshop because you are dumb as ***
global warming is a natural organic matter scientists discover, page 24 on snapchat stories (Watch how Kylie Jenner bunny filter reacts to the female lead scientist that discovered this)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL

Yep the USA pulling out of the Paris agreement will change absolutely nothing considering China is pumping out more pollution than most of the world combined.
They realized that they have to stop the air pollution though and are starting to use more renewable energies. America is just ignorant about it and the planet is not going to be habitable in less than 300 years if nobody steps their game up. Some areas will be completely gone in 50 years already cause of the sea levels rising 
good patch HEHEHEHHEH