Epic Perfect World

League of Legends Discussions

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
Anyone else excited for the new changes coming? I'm thrilled for the changes in Juggernauts (Namely the Urgot rework, and the Garen overhaul since I main him). Urgot, Garen, Yorick, all being looked at. Urgot's Rework is bringing a new mechanic onto the table, "True Death".

I'm also thrilled about the new champion, Kayn. I think he's just going to being a very interesting mechanic, granted you pick the type of fighter Kayn is going to be based on your match up.

Let's not forget to mention the new Rune-Becoming-A-Mastery mechanic that has been discussed on Riot boards lately, that's also very interesting and I cannot wait to learn more about it!

Here's where I got this information from. Hopefully we can open a friendly discussion on here if anyone here is an active LoL player. (I'm not, but still a fan!)

Urgot  Rework - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-reveal/champion-reveal-urgot-dreadnought

Kayn - 
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-kayn

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
retarded game only played by losers(Arabella)

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
retarded game only played by losers(Arabella)
Well, certainly we all have our likes and dislikes. Some of us have invested months in playing and understanding this game. Those are the main people I seek to reach out with this thread.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
ye can't wait for another lethality rework  :)

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Gold III winning 7 rankeds, and reached platinum 5 in 2 days after that, game is just bored, same shit, :/

Game is based now in 2 things:

Meta rotations, and scripts, no more skills, doesnt matter how good u are, there will be a tank with 6k hp, 300 def, 0 dmg, but still dealing more dmg than an adc with 300 dmg. 
Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:10 pm by Sara
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
ye can't wait for another lethality rework  :)
Well, considering Lethality is a concept that just got added, I wouldn't really call it "another rework". However (comma), where did you get that information from? As far as I have read, there is nothing being done in regards to Lethality, as Riot is pleased with its development thus far.

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
Gold III winning 7 rankeds, and reached platinum 5 in 2 days after that, game is just bored, same shit, :/
Trying new things is never bad. Not all league is about ranked.

Meta rotations, and scripts, no more skills, doesnt matter how good u are, there will be a tank with 6k hp, 300 def, 0 dmg, but still dealing more dmg than an adc with 300 dmg. 

With the added Lethality, offense overhaul and lowering of defenses that have been implemented as of late, as well as the use of LS, lately tanks and ADCs have been compared to a hot knife slicing through butter, especially at late game and with proper kiting. Devs have tracked down a lot on skill bots, and scripts. Perhaps it has been a while since you last played?
Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:18 pm by 💢Rull💢

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Well, considering Lethality is a concept that just got added, I wouldn't really call it "another rework". However (comma), where did you get that information from? As far as I have read, there is nothing being done in regards to Lethality, as Riot is pleased with its development thus far.
well, the lethality items are getting changed once more, just go on surrenderat20 or watch some youtube video on patch 7.14, you'll find out everything there

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
Here you go.

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/
While I  (very minimally) appreciate your link towards the euw (ew) boards, if I wanted to post on the riot boards, I would have.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
few lethality items got secondary stats changed

also lethality will now scale with your own level again instead of enemies making for easier snowball on assassins that benefit from lethality
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Trying new things is never bad. Not all league is about ranked.

With the added Lethality, offense overhaul and lowering of defenses that have been implemented as of late, as well as the use of LS, lately tanks and ADCs have been compared to a hot knife slicing through butter, especially at late game and with proper kiting. Devs have tracked down a lot on skill bots, and scripts. Perhaps it has been a while since you last played?
i played last week.. and emm...Deleted an adc with syndra's ulti only.. there's the diff and what i say about meta, champs are 2 brokens, and others are just useless, Galio deals more dmg with a Q, than a lux with q + basic + e + basic... Game is based on metas, and u can't deny that... doesn't matter how many changes there will be, never will be balanced...
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Can you make it somehow that random threads like this don't pop on homepage left panel?
I thought this is epic pw forums

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can you make it somehow that random threads like this don't pop on homepage left panel? I thought this is epic pw forums

i bet this guy low key plays league of legends  :normal-2: