Epic Perfect World

2x xp in weekends

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^
I cant believe im saying this but ive kinda had enough of 2x...

Same  :'(
+1, this srv is good coz u gotta work for your things too.

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline Hakuna_Matata

• Mr
  • No Worries :D
I've only been on epic for 2weeks so for me it will be very useful :)

dood_donner
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
no we do not need 2x on weekends even if it is just exp I went from 110-135 in 1 hour today using just an eso in pv..... how much easier do you guys want it?

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
why dont we just do 2x xp on weekends it would be very nice idea  8)
please everyone vote
loool
*facepalm*
close topic offtopic  :)) :))

Offline taragoempie

• Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
  • Characters: Bejiggedy
  • Faction: Overseers
Maybe one weekend a month, every weekend will be unfair to those who has already worked so hard to get where they are now.
Why do the people who know the least, always know it the loudest....

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
2x is a special thing  should only be given as a reward or celebration for some kind of special occasion.... or in the most recent case.. as compensation (due to DDoS attacks) ........ :/ simple...

make it 2x every weekend now, and next thing u know, the next batch of lazy asses will want 4x for special occasions (such as Christmas or w/e) .... then.. the batch of lazy asses after that would want 4x every weekend...

and so on....

thing's already sooooo much easier than it was at the start of last year :/ .... if you guys need things to be more easier, go play hangman or something off of miniclips -.-
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Illusive

• Bite me, bitch!
2x is a special thing  should only be given as a reward or celebration for some kind of special occasion.... or in the most recent case.. as compensation (due to DDoS attacks) ........ :/ simple...

make it 2x every weekend now, and next thing u know, the next batch of lazy asses will want 4x for special occasions (such as Christmas or w/e) .... then.. the batch of lazy asses after that would want 4x every weekend...

and so on....

thing's already sooooo much easier than it was at the start of last year :/ .... if you guys need things to be more easier, go play hangman or something off of miniclips -.-

Couldn't agree more on this. People get more greedier when they don't appreciate the compensation that was given. If 4x or 10x was given, there would never be a balance at all in EPW.

IlIusive - R8 Demon Wizard
Efiria - R8 Sage Venomancer

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
What about exclusive weekend pvp events instead of the 2x? That's just my opinion.

Offline Akuko

Good idea. But 2x drops bonus to 2x xp would be the best. 2x drops and xp on weekends would be so freakking awsome.
So that you can be lazy and won't have to work as much? Naaaah.

No offence to them,but they want everything handed to him :/

I think some people forgot our grass roots beginning in PWi or like me Malayasian PW, its sooo much easier here, i only got  to lvl 83 on one toon in PWi and just gave up, the grind was insanity

dorothyerika

:'( I had a 81 sin in reg. Pwi.And she was super hard to level,here its a piece of cake ;D

Offline jhonies

I can see where having 2x on weekends would be a problem. I want to hit 150 and get my gear as much as the next person, but to make it that much easier with the rates here would be a bit much. It's like they may as well just hand us all our gear and everything we need on a silver platter like spoiled little kids. The idea sounded alright at first, however I agree 2x should be only for special events or compensation. However, I do have to agree that the 2x drops should be in order for certain places, considering EC drops in PV sucks unless it's 2x. But that's just me. Though I know there are other places to farm EC such as NS and even treasure maps (note, those can only be done on one character on your account.) Anyway half of this was slightly off topic and you may have noticed I tend to ramble :P /ramble over.

Offline jhonies

Ignore what I said about the Treasure Hunts only being able to be done on one chara...apparently I'm missing something because it's not letting me do it on more than one. <.<

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Im fine with the 2x for special holidays/events and some random weekends once every 2-3 months..

Offline Chire

why dont we just do 2x xp on weekends it would be very nice idea  8)
please everyone vote

YUSH \o/
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't wanna see it every weekend.  I'd like to see it more often, yes, but every weekend is TOO often.  Holiday 2x's are nice, but when they fall on major holidays like Christmas where most are spending it with family instead of in-game, it's a waste.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)