Epic Perfect World

Can we look at buffing sin stealth?

Offline Le_Sigh

Can we do something about the stealth for sin? I mean we cant use it anywhere making it pointless to have unless your solo farming PV, and if you wanna be rude in regular pk. I cant use it to escape from ppl ganking me on Nightscream island. I cant use it to get away in battle arena during chests. I'm pretty sure you cant use it in Nw anymore. It doesn't work in pretty much any pk event. And with the apoth giving stealth detection it shouldn't be a problem to let me use it in area's like that cause if they really want to kill me they better at least pop a apoth.

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
The main purpose for stealth was for stealth kills and mobs not being able to detect you, and you can still do so. What I will say tho is if you use a detection potion it should share cool-downs with all the other pots and not have a separate one. 

Offline Le_Sigh

The main purpose for stealth was for stealth kills and mobs not being able to detect you, and you can still do so. What I will say tho is if you use a detection potion it should share cool-downs with all the other pots and not have a separate one.
If im not mistaken the only mobs you can stealth threw are PV because in any other instance you will be going into they are all (?) meaning you can be detected right?

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
If im not mistaken the only mobs you can stealth threw are PV because in any other instance you will be going into they are all (?) meaning you can be detected right?

That is true yes but any other instance worth farming have bosses that you have to kill a certain amount of mobs so they don't enrage and automatically kill you so you wouldn't be able to stealth passed the mobs anyways 

Offline Gmkarna4

• Characters: Bazel
  • Faction: Artifex
go do 1v1 or 10 v10 you can use stealth there....sin is not for mass pk anyway...unless.  :monkey-31: :monkey-9: :monkey-9: