Epic Perfect World

KitsuneBi's Custom Inis thread

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Hello :pig-23: :pig-23:

I've been meaning to do a custom ini thread for about a month, but I really never had time to gather my stuff up and put together in a post.
I saw Miky beat me into it, but I don't want to compete with his work in no way, so no hate pwease <3

First of all, this is a free ini thread. I won't charge at all for the inis. If you wish to gift me something that is very much appreciated, but they are pretty much free.
I love to make inis and I find them to my own taste quite good, I hope you like some of them too! I'm not used to make inis using real life pictures as reference, I often use manga/anime characters and fantasy pictures to base my inis on. I think it's quite a challenge and when I have time to sit down and work on a ini I have some fun :)

If you wish to have a custom ini made by me, just reply to this thread. First come - first served. After you reply to my thread, I'll ask for your skype so you can send me the pictures you wish your ini based on. The inis belong to the person who requested it only, so I will not share your ini code with anyone else. No copy cats running around ;)

So... I'll show some of the inis I've done but my characters inis aren't to be given. The Tokyo Ghoul pair though is available as requested and is free, as I said.

Ini Gallery

Asuna - SAO

Kagome - Inuyasha

Kagura - Inuyasha

Kaneki - Tokyo Ghoul

Rize - Tokyo Ghoul

Tsukino Usagi - Sailor Moon

My daughter Selene

Elf Lauriel

I also have male inis I made for my husband, if you wish to see them just give me a word and I'll post them here. Sorry about the picture editing skills, I have none  lol XD

See you guys around and take care :pig-4:
Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:09 pm by KitsuneBi

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
HI 
FREE INI'S? 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht

I saw Miky beat me into it, but I don't want to compete with his work in no way, so no hate pwease <3
I don't wanna compete either  :normal-4:
It's about working together as a community  :normal-49:

Your works looks great!

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
I don't wanna compete either  :normal-4:
It's about working together as a community  :normal-49:

Your works looks great!

Thank you Miky :pig-48:

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Firstly, Are they free or not?
Secondly,

To be honest these are some shitty Ini's. That Kaneki is the worst ive ever seen by far.  Asuna doesnt even look remotely close.
Keep practicing and working though. I understand why these are free
Maybe it is for u !! But nobody cares about ur stupid opinion , u r probably some autistic kid who likes attention , + who dafaq made u judge  ppl's work ?kys 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Ash.

Obviously you cared enough to write a response. If you are not mature enough to handle criticism on someone else's work, then maybe you are the real child here.
As i said nobody cares !! Hope u get it this time dear
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Obviously you cared enough to write a response. If you are not mature enough to handle criticism on someone else's work, then maybe you are the real child here.
Just stfu

Offline Ash.

Just stfu

Ignore the btch , where is my flower ?
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Viversum

• bye
Ignore the btch , where is my flower ?

Never draw anything again : (((((

Offline Ash.

Btch not saving my number , or w8 . ... Nu !!
Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:54 pm by Malak
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Viversum

• bye

Btch not saving my number , or w8 . ... Nu !!

Ofc I did :o

P.s Idk why I didn't wrote Malak LOL

Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:58 pm by #Viversum

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Not sure whats most disgusting the ini's or #mericthecroissantnose flirt

Offline Viversum

• bye
Not sure whats most disgusting the ini's or #mericthecroissantnose flirt
Lmao....cringe back

Offline Sima

• Characters: Nidalee
  • Faction: Glorious
Very nice ini's
Please never make ones based on League of Legends or FullMetal Alchemist, i dont need  more nightmares! :)

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
Very nice ini's
Please never make ones based on League of Legends or FullMetal Alchemist, i dont need  more nightmares! :)
hehehe I don't play League so I have no idea what they look like XD But if someone asks I can always try my best... it's fun making them.