Epic Perfect World

Wizard R8 or Dragon

Offline Rhyse

I'm not sure if it's worth getting, i've been told dragon is better because it has more channeling and then i've been told R8 is better. So, would like to hear the forums opinion

MamaVortex

Offline Ryan Rems

• I'm Nab
  • Danger from Every Angle

Offline Rhyse

Bump,
Does useing a R8 weapon with dragon armor work? Will that be a bad thing? Or?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Bump,

yes it works o.o

and. umm,, as for it being a bad thing or not, it depends on your class, build, play-style and use.....

but generally, r8 is much better than dragon due to the set bonus's and what not... + ur luck on the r8 stats plays a role aswell...
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
R8 is best cos of the 15 more def+atk lvls for setbonus.

Then add 25 atk dmg on weap.

It will cost close to 10k EC to get the same amount of channeling that dragon has, but even if you have less, 40 atk lvl is something u dont want to miss out on.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Bump,
is not worth to mix dragon/r8 for wizard imo, I would go for full r8 and use channeling chocos. Full dex genie with spark as well, to increase your OPness :))

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
is not worth to mix dragon/r8 for wizard imo, I would go for full r8 and use channeling chocos. Full dex genie with spark as well, to increase your OPness :))
Channeling chocolate will be nullified by demon wizard wellspring quaff, so if you're going for r8, try to get -channeling stats on armor parts, and with channeling buff you'll have enough casting, almost instant.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Rhyse

Well im a sage wizard lol